*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
RT @TomGarfinkel: All seats gone.... 3rd corner almost done

B-zbBkxUUAA8N0_.jpg

What I personally love about the renovations is the addition of the partial roof...the heat at kickoff is brutal.

These are the upgrades (as I am sure you all know by now).

• New and more comfortable seats as well as expanded room between rows
  • More seats closer to the playing field
  • Improved concourse and concessions on both the lower and upper levels
  • Increased number of premium seating areas and enhanced club seating options
  • State-of-the-art video boards in the four corners of the stadium (complete by 2016)
  • Partial roof over the stadium, providing more shade and weather protection (complete by 2016)
  • Renovation and update of the 200 level club concourse (complete by 2016)

:hclap:

_

65k seats sounds good to me. The stadium was hardly ever at full capacity even when they were consistently good. 65k should do the trick IMO.
they haven't been consistently good since the late 90s/early 00s. I don't remember empty stadiums back then.

Renovations just keep getting better and better.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
#Dolphins CEO Garfinkel says team is building pedestrian tunnels, bridges to make it easier, quicker to get from game to car and vice versa

65k seats sounds good to me. The stadium was hardly ever at full capacity even when they were consistently good. 65k should do the trick IMO.

There are a lot of stadiums around that size...and in good markets such as Chicago and Pittsburgh...

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 51m51 minutes ago
#Dolphins CEO Garfinkel says there's "a lot of demand, a lot of interest" in the 600 luxury seats at midfield (incl 32 living room boxes)

This one surprises me a little but guess should no better.

#Dolphins CEO Garfinkel says there's "a lot of demand, a lot of interest" in the 600 luxury seats at midfield (incl 32 living room boxes)

That may be a sales tactic.

No surprise, Sun Life putting a bid in for the college football championship.

At least seven cities will bid for the right to host the College Football Playoff national championship game in 2018, 2019 or 2020, reports ESPN.com’s Brett McMurphy.

According to the report, Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Miami, Minnesota, San Antonio, and Santa Carla, Calif. will put in bids to host the game.
http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/03/03/college-football-playoff-national-title-game-bids

miami-sun-life-stadium.jpg

Last seat in the house, seat #13.

B-8JqqqVIAAMIao.jpg

I'm not sure whose idea it was to leave 13 (I'm going to go with Garfinkle), but nice move...

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

That may be a sales tactic.

Miami has a lot of money and people will buy those seats as a status piece...

I'm not sure why this would surprise you, it looks like a good place for businesses to take advantage of the scenery and location to woo clients.

Back
Top Bottom