*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

It looks so much better without those God-awful Orange seats which stuck out like a bad thumb.

Those seats are much closer to the field now. Both endzones now as well.

View attachment 15139

How much closer? This VERY LARGE image will show just how much closer the seats are on the sidelines. The endzones will be a little lower, not necessarily closer...but maybe a couple of feet if that.

CLpzaTDWsAA864I.jpg

18686832.jpg

It's very hard to tell how much closer the sideline seats are from those angles. They definitely appear to be at least a few feet closer, but perhaps not that much.

The endzone stands were not rebuilt and are the same distance and height as last year. The addition of seats over the tunnel is the only major change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the field actually has that rectangular shape as opposed to the wide square shape it had before if you know what I mean..

Yep. When the roof is on next year and the corner holes are closed with the video boards we will have a hell of an atmosphere.
It looks awesome. Joe Robbie is looking to be one of the most unique stadiums in North America.

I thought those seats were going to be aqua as well. Granted the tan is better than white but those seats will still stick out like a sore thumb...even when people are sitting in them. Rest of the stadium looks great though.

I thought those seats were going to be aqua as well. Granted the tan is better than white but those seats will still stick out like a sore thumb...even when people are sitting in them. Rest of the stadium looks great though.

I think that's what they want.

Back
Top Bottom