"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED

semperkillz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
YEAH how u like that revis??? U get lulled to sleep on that last drive.

It's unexplainable but somehow Tebow is winning games. The defense for Denver is playing great and as long as they keep it close for 55 minutes Tebow finds a way in those last 5 minutes. Amazing.

So i guess the book of a 46 defense is garbage... Rex sucks! Lol man what a game... I hate those jets!!So exciting

I suppose the moral of the story is ... if you don't have a QB & have some talent, quit passing & play football.

Quite a few coaches could learn from this lesson.

Crappola ... before you know it, the dadgum Jets are going to be drafting in front of us & stealing "our QB pick!!" :sidelol:

By the way I'm sure Rex will be complaining about the short week.

YEAH how u like that revis??? U get lulled to sleep on that last drive.
if revis was bored the entire game, im sure that last drive woke him up like u mentioned. the only thing thats going to be boring for revis is the long flight home and the 10 days in between their next game.

**** the jets

What a great game!!!! Heard jets staff already cleaned out krispy kreme rex gonna need comfort food for ride home

I wish to God that we could arrange for Tebow to give emotion and "it factor" lessons to Henne, because we would have one hell of a QB... That guy simply has IT.

The jest are the laughing stock of the league. Running their mouth every week and looking stupid in defeat.

Back
Top Bottom