"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED

we had no business losing to the tebows up by 15, but we were in the midst of a losing streak and generally playing bad football. the jests on the other hand have aspirations of greatness with their team, this year. so seeing them lose to an offense out of 1929 was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet. sanchez was absolutely not worth the draft trade-up and probably won't be starting for the jesters in 2013 (or for any other team). don't get me wrong, we lost to denver too, but most pundits had us winning 3, 4, 5, 6 games this year. fat-foot-fetish thinks he and his team are championship bound. yeah, lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.

Welcome to the club!

Wow if the Dolphins win Sunday, the Jets will be closer to them in the standings than they will to the wild card. I don't think you win a Super Bowl like that Rex...

Enjoy it now, but we need to be hoping Sanchez plays better than this going forward. Last thing we need is the Jets finally realizing what the rest of us have known for 2 years. With Peyton Manning most likely getting a new team this off season, last thing we want is for him to be a Jet...

Enjoy it now, but we need to be hoping Sanchez plays better than this going forward. Last thing we need is the Jets finally realizing what the rest of us have known for 2 years. With Peyton Manning most likely getting a new team this off season, last thing we want is for him to be a Jet...

I'd love for Manning to go to the Jets. You think he will have the same kind of success there that he has had in Indy? With a bolt in his neck, nerve damage, and trying to coach up guys like Plax and Santonio? Lol. It'll just set them back another three years.

I'd love for him to go to the Jets. It'll be Favre all over again.

And the best part of tonight's game??????????

Sanchez threw the ONLY TD of the game...................:lol::lol::lol:

I wish to God that we could arrange for Tebow to give emotion and "it factor" lessons to Henne, because we would have one hell of a QB... That guy simply has IT.

If Tebow did that, what else would Henne have besides the "it" he was given, cause he is not that great.

I am glad that the Jets lost tonight. But I am still not ready to put Tebow on a pedestal. The guy can't throw, all he can do is run. And right now Denver is running a college offense to win. And as we in Miami recall, relying on a college style of play only lasts for about a season. Denver might get somewhere with it this year, but everyone will be ready for it next year and shut them down. That is unless Tebow can learn to pass in the NFL out of the pocket.

I'm reading The Gang Green right now and it's just beautiful. You got kids sperging out all over the board because a couple of Jets players had the nerve to join the prayer circle after the game.

Are you ****ing kidding me? You just lost to Tim Tebow and his High School Offense and you have the nerve to hold hands and ****ing pray with him? After all of the confidence, all of the bravado, all of the talk, are you ****ting me? I hope Rex rips everyone in that circle a new ******* because that was downright disgraceful.

Jets fans really are the absolute nadir of human existence.

I'm reading The Gang Green right now and it's just beautiful. You got kids sperging out all over the board because a couple of Jets players had the nerve to join the prayer circle after the game.

Jets fans really are the absolute nadir of human existence.
One of their upstanding fans wanted Rex to carve a Pentagram into Schotty's chest. I saw this coming and warned some of them. Only a couple believed it could happen. Now all the bravado is replaced by childish anger.

I am glad that the Jets lost tonight. But I am still not ready to put Tebow on a pedestal. The guy can't throw, all he can do is run. And right now Denver is running a college offense to win. And as we in Miami recall, relying on a college style of play only lasts for about a season. Denver might get somewhere with it this year, but everyone will be ready for it next year and shut them down. That is unless Tebow can learn to pass in the NFL out of the pocket.

Tebow is the perfect wildcat weapon...he is a leader of that entire team. those players want to play for him and that is the most important thing

he's shown the team that he will rise at the end of the game when it counts...the entire team is playing inspired.

Tebow is the worst QB in the league -his legs might put him ahead of Painter, but that's it. I hadn't watched much of him before last night but he is absolutely horrible. Yes, he has played well late in games. But when your QB plays as poorly as he does for most of the game, 90% of the time you're not even going to be in a position to win late. Tebow is stealing all the credit that belongs to the defense and it's highway robbery.

Sanchez might not be very good, but he is miles ahead of Tebow.

And Henne? Rex and Fox would kill to have guy like him right now

Tebow is the worst QB in the league -his legs might put him ahead of Painter, but that's it. I hadn't watched much of him before last night but he is absolutely horrible. Yes, he has played well late in games. But when your QB plays as poorly as he does for most of the game, 90% of the time you're not even going to be in a position to win late. Tebow is stealing all the credit that belongs to the defense and it's highway robbery.

Sanchez might not be very good, but he is miles ahead of Tebow.

And Henne? Rex and Fox would kill to have guy like him right now

blah blah blah ...I'd take Tebow over sanchez, henne, and moore any day. When it's all said and done and Tebow's legacy has been written many people will feel foolish. the dude has "it" which cant be taught...after a full offseason as the starter and they add a few more weapons and tailor that offense around him a bit more he will really be able to be evaluated

I feel Elway set him up to fail ...to get the experiment out of the way...they traded their #1 receiver away, have a horrible overall team, yet are now sitting at 5-5 and 4-1 since tebow started. Not only all of that but he's a breath of fresh air as a role model to kids in a league full of overpaid thugs...the more hate he gets it only makes his wins that much more awesome .

blah blah blah ...I'd take Tebow over sanchez, henne, and moore any day. When it's all said and done and Tebow's legacy has been written many people will feel foolish. the dude has "it" which cant be taught...after a full offseason as the starter and they add a few more weapons and tailor that offense around him a bit more he will really be able to be evaluated

I feel Elway set him up to fail ...to get the experiment out of the way...they traded their #1 receiver away, have a horrible overall team, yet are now sitting at 5-5 and 4-1 since tebow started. Not only all of that but he's a breath of fresh air as a role model to kids in a league full of overpaid thugs...the more hate he gets it only makes his wins that much more awesome .
look, i like tebow as a person, i wish him the best in the league, i hope he succeeds as a qb and proves everyone wrong ( including myself) but the guy cant throw the ball in the pocket for his life.

it wouldnt matter if he had jerry rice and randy moss in their primes as his top 2 wr's, he cant throw the ball accurately. i hope he gets better because i would love for him to be a succesfull qb, but right now it looks like he has no hope.

he is winning games now with the option play, which look, at the end of the day if u win, u win, but a big part of their wins is the defense, because if the defense was not playing so stellar, tebows last drives would mean crap ( see lions game). he completed 2 passes vs the chiefs in a win, 9 last night, and if i remember correctly, he had 4 completions maybe until the final 2 drives vs us. u can not win in the nfl like that, especially today period.

hopefully someone will work with him in the offseason and improve his game, because this offense will not lead to long term success.

look, i like tebow as a person, i wish him the best in the league, i hope he succeeds as a qb and proves everyone wrong ( including myself) but the guy cant throw the ball in the pocket for his life.

it wouldnt matter if he had jerry rice and randy moss in their primes as his top 2 wr's, he cant throw the ball accurately. i hope he gets better because i would love for him to be a succesfull qb, but right now it looks like he has no hope.

he is winning games now with the option play, which look, at the end of the day if u win, u win, but a big part of their wins is the defense, because if the defense was not playing so stellar, tebows last drives would mean crap ( see lions game). he completed 2 passes vs the chiefs in a win, 9 last night, and if i remeber correctly, he had 4 completions maybe until the final 2 drives vs us. u can not win in the nfl like that, especially today period.

hopefully someone will work with him in the offseason and improve his game, because this offense will not lead to long term success.

I get that but only a fool would bet against him improving. he has NO receivers anyway...eric decker is their #1...and Lance Ball is their running back? dude has ZERO weapons at his disposal

[video=youtube;AjzIShKrZ9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjzIShKrZ9I[/video]

Back
Top Bottom