"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED

Does it matter at all what kind of talent you have at WR when you can't get them the ball when they're wide open?

blah blah blah ...I'd take Tebow over sanchez, henne, and moore any day. When it's all said and done and Tebow's legacy has been written many people will feel foolish. the dude has "it" which cant be taught...after a full offseason as the starter and they add a few more weapons and tailor that offense around him a bit more he will really be able to be evaluated

If Tebow ever becomes a viable QB in this league, I'll run around naked in the park. And yes, I will feel very foolish indeed if that happens. But I'm very confident it won't.

Speaking of "it", Sanchez had "it" last year, and Flacco and Ryan before that. Romo and Eli have "it" one day and don't the next. "It" will move on and look for a new host soon enough.

If Tebow ever becomes a viable QB in this league, I'll run around naked in the park. And yes, I will feel very foolish indeed if that happens. But I'm very confident it won't.

Speaking of "it", Sanchez had "it" last year, and Flacco and Ryan before that. Romo and Eli have "it" one day and don't the next. "It" will move on and look for a new host soon enough.

:lol:

Tebow just wins man, the other QB's you stated talk about winning all he does is win win win no matter what (tpain autotune that shyyyt)

Back
Top Bottom