SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See

don't take offense to that dude - his thing is talking down to nearly everybody on this site b/c he knows everything and you know nothing. it never gets old. :rolleyes2:

i'd like to see NO vs NE myself, just because i like seeing the patsies lose super bowls and NO deserves a ring. it's hard for me not to root for the saints - i like everything about that team - from top to bottom.

Ya, I didnt realize he knew what every fanbase was like in and out. lol. and ya, I was going to take issue with his ridiculous comment, but whats the point really? theres a couple guys on here who know everything, i just read their posts and try to soak up their infinite football knowledge. :rolleyes2:

Super Bowls I would like to see:

1) Cowboys/Dolphins :wink:

2) Cowboys/Steelers

Who do I think will be in the Super Bowl?:

1) Saints/Colts

2) Cowboys/Colts (Colts are going, imo)

Sd - No
It would be a good matchup where there would be two high powered offenses which would come down to a final possession.

How can ANY SERIOUS DOLPHAN root for the "Cheating Chargers" to make the Super Bowl?

They CHEATED us when we were up 21-3, with Dan Marino and Don Shula, by turning the lights off on us, during the PLAYOFFS, in our locker room at Halftime when WE should have gone to the Super Bowl that season!!!

If you hope the Cheating Chargers make the Super Bowl EVER you are not a REAL Miami Dolphins fan, imo. :rant:

with no fins and my hating that diva in minny I want to see rogers and green bay win. Serve espn right with their love of the diva

Saints vs Chargers or Bengals. The Saints are my nfc team i like to root for to win the nfc and when they dont face the Dolphins. They deserve to make a Super Bowl for the first time ever.

I like ochocinco so the Saints-Bengals would be cool too.

I'm kinda pulling for NO just for the fact of everything they've been through and the fact that they have some classy fans. Maybe they can play.....SD

How can ANY SERIOUS DOLPHAN root for the "Cheating Chargers" to make the Super Bowl?

They CHEATED us when we were up 21-3, with Dan Marino and Don Shula, by turning the lights off on us, during the PLAYOFFS, in our locker room at Halftime when WE should have gone to the Super Bowl that season!!!

If you hope the Cheating Chargers make the Super Bowl EVER you are not a REAL Miami Dolphins fan, imo. :rant:
and who is left from that chargers team? i don't root for the chargers, but i do support a few of their players... that being said, the chargers are the most complete team in the afc (possibly the league) so yes i would like to see them in the superbowl... i am tired of sh*** one demensional teams in the biggest game of the year, and would find it refreshing to see two complete teams slug it out for the greatest prize in football

how many sleepless nights do u think favre would have if that happened?

So many he'd unretire in summer 2010 to play for his 4th NFL team. I respect Favre but he is tainting his legacy if you ask me, he is turning into a journey man, Gus Frerotte was a journey man! Trent Dilfer another journey man, Brian Griese, etc. No QB should play for 3+ teams if he is skilled. Look at Marino, Steve Young, Troy Aikmen, John Elway etc... Those guys stuck around forever with their team and retired and had their number retired and were treated with honor after. Favre has ruined all of that for himself in Green Bay.
I would like to see in the big game
Cincy vs NO and I'll be hoping Cincy wins if they make it vs anyone.

SD/Philly will be the SB matchup. Philly ur SB champs.

So many he'd unretire in summer 2010 to play for his 4th NFL team. I respect Favre but he is tainting his legacy if you ask me, he is turning into a journey man, Gus Frerotte was a journey man! Trent Dilfer another journey man, Brian Griese, etc. No QB should play for 3+ teams if he is skilled. Look at Marino, Steve Young, Troy Aikmen, John Elway etc... Those guys stuck around forever with their team and retired and had their number retired and were treated with honor after. Favre has ruined all of that for himself in Green Bay.
I would like to see in the big game
Cincy vs NO and I'll be hoping Cincy wins if they make it vs anyone.
ya i agree with u. i actually back in the day didnt rlly hate favre as much, and as a matter of fact when his father died, i remember being rlly happy for him during that game when he threw for 399 and 4 tds.

also in 2007 i thought it was cool how he had a sick year after being written off. however, once 2008 summer hit i lost all respect for him in the world. to be on a team that gave u the keys to the city for 16 freaking years, and to act like that was dispicable.

the packers gave him a chance to come back in 08 but they didnt want to wait around till july to know whos going to start, so they decided to put rodgers in which was the right move. favre should have understood that and moved on.

the fact that not only did he cry about it, but that he demanded to be traded to the bears or vikings just to get back at the packers and make it seem like hes a victim in which he wasnt. the fact that after being part of a rivalry with chicago and minn for that many years and wanting to go to play for them showed no loyalty and showed that hes like a 4 year old.

as for ur bengal point, i dont believe they will make the superbowl, but they r a team thats been through alot this year, if its not us, it would be a nice story for them to win it. with mike zimmer the defensive cordinators wife dying, and now chris henry, they have been through lots of adversity. also palmer seems like a good guy, and i think ochocinco, as many ppl that may think hes a jerk, i like the guy alot and i feel that wat he does is only for entertainment and not actually in a arrogant way at all.
unfourtunatley as most ppl call it now its the N-NO F-FUN- L-LEAGUE, now so he gets fined for everything he does,

in the end i think it will be indy vs philly or gb, with indy winning it. wouldnt mind seeing manning get number 2. but if gb wins it, i will be rlly happy bc favre will be miserable for years and it will show that they dont need him.

I was thinking that an ARIZONA - CINCINATTI super bowl would be pretty funny...what the **** would the NFL market with that one? Two of the worst franchises in the history or the league go head-to-head for the title!!

Then I realized, that there are plenty of more options for that to happen....

Not counting the still to young Texans, the Jests, Bungles, Aints and Cards are all:

- in the bottom 6 as far as all-time winning percentage goes.
- in the bottom 10 as far as least playoff appearances. (incl. youngins JAX, CAR, BAL)

NFL has the potential for a real stinker!!!

...but I don't think the Cards, Jests or Bengals have much of a chance.

my pick is Patriots/Cowboys.

I was thinking that an ARIZONA - CINCINATTI super bowl would be pretty funny...what the **** would the NFL market with that one? Two of the worst franchises in the history or the league go head-to-head for the title!!

Then I realized, that there are plenty of more options for that to happen....

Not counting the still to young Texans, the Jests, Bungles, Aints and Cards are all:

- in the bottom 6 as far as all-time winning percentage goes.
- in the bottom 10 as far as least playoff appearances. (incl. youngins JAX, CAR, BAL)

NFL has the potential for a real stinker!!!

...but I don't think the Cards, Jests or Bengals have much of a chance.

my pick is Patriots/Cowboys.
id prob shoot myself on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom