SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl Matchup You Would Like To See

This week I want to see a win and the Jets, Ravens, Texans, Jaguars lose. So Miami and whoever.

Ask me next week what pair I want to see and it might be different.

Give me Cincy and Green Bay.

Cincy for what they have gone through this season.

Green Bay just because I want them to send a big "F U" to Favre and Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite QB to watch in the NFL right now.
thats the two id like to see i love chad johnson and and think donald driver is the most under rated reciever ever

Anybody but the Patriots. I'd like to see Indy so Peyton Manning moves another step closer to Tom Brady's legacy in the form of SB rings. I think Manning is better anyway.

No Favre please, boy Childress is a badass though.

Chargers - Packers or Chargers - Saints

Being honest Im not sure if ant of the AFC teams in the playoffs this year can win it. . osmething inside me says the NFC will take the title this year. . Hope Im wrong.

i'd like to see these matchups in the playoffs: colts/patriots, vikings/packers, eagles/cowboys

i'd like to see a bengals/saints or bengals/cardinals super bowl - give one of those franchises a ring

Pats vs Cards. This time Warner gets the best of Brady who's career has come full circle, along with the Pats dominance. This will be their last playoff appearance for the next ten years.

I can't stand the Saint's, mostly due to the terrible no call on the Sharper fumble and the Bess fumble that never would have been reversed if they had called him down initially. It was just so close that any way they called it it wouldn't have overturned. That game stings.

And the only other NFC team I would root for is the Packers but Warner Brady part II sounds good to me.

The Cowboys will choke, Favre won't hold up, especially if they have to play a wildcard game, Bengles aren't good enough, Sanchez blows so the jets will lose. Patriots will lose cause they're going downhill. Colts already had one recently so they're out. The saints just lost to the piss poor Bucs...they're definatly out. Ravens have a chance, but I agree with the original poster in that I like SD and Philly. That would be a monster game. I don't like Philly but I think it'd be a great game.

Back
Top Bottom