Surtain and Moulds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain and Moulds

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
''I know we can't lose our cool, I know I can't,'' Surtain said. ``But when somebody does something like that, what are you supposed to do? You have to send a message. You can't let somebody think they can get away with that.''
Surtain talking about Moulds spitting in his face - http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/5810750.htm

he's still pissed, but he should chill and Junior lay a hit on Moulds the first time he comes over the middle - within 5 yards of course :evil:

I can see it now....Jr acts like he's coming on a blitz from Moulds' side....Surtain positions himself to take away the sideline....Moulds reads blitz and his hot route would be a quick slant inside....When the ball is snapped, Jr immediately turns towards Moulds instead of rushing, and just crushes him with a devastating block ......the ball sails over both players where Surtain makes an easy INT and returns it for 6....:evil:

don't forget about Chester coming over and laying a Sapp-like block on Moulds as he tries to get back to make the tackle on Pat :D

Well Surtain should should concentrate on covering Moulds. Seeing Moulds burns his arse every year.

Why play harder when it's so easy to just whine and complain?

Originally posted by gobillsgo
Why play harder when it's so easy to just whine and complain?

Surtain wasn't whining. He was talking about why he gave up the penalty, after his retaliation towards Moulds.

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Well Surtain should should concentrate on covering Moulds. Seeing Moulds burns his arse every year.

Just like a Bills fan to not watch the game. Surtain didn't get ripped by Moulds. That was Madison in the 2nd game.

Why did Moulds spit in Surtains face?

I don't quite remember..

i don't remember, either. i remember the penalty being a killer, though. most times madison is covering moulds, isn't he?

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Like I said there not gay like wearing teal and orange. I never knew that's how you spelled gay "ghey". Our uniforms are not the same as the CFL teams. Besides they sure look a loy better than your gay looking uniforms.

I spelled it ghey to try to be less offensive to "gay" people...

And how does it make you feel that the team with the "gay" uniforms has 2 Lombardi tropies, a perfect season, the winningest team in NFL history, had the Winningest Coach in NFL history and one of the Best Quaterbacks ever to touch a football...

Meanwhile, Buffalo's one and only claim to NFL fame is ZERO for FOUR! Yea ya know while I was watching each one of the Losing superbowl "efforts" i was thinking "man the bills suck, but wow those uniforms are sooo macho".

I'll keep the "gay" uniforms and all that has been accomplished in them over your Canadian wanna-be loser monkey suits any freaking day... Now go back to Love Canal and eat some chicken wings!
:hump: :nana: :dance: :booty: :hump: :nana: :dance: :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps rolling around on the grass :cry:

Nah, I don't wish he gets hurt, but I do hope he end up not being a problem for us down the road.

Back
Top Bottom