Surtain and Moulds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain and Moulds

No more smack in this thread please....I split it to the smack forum

Yes sir... but he was asking for it with the "gay uniforms" thing...

Originally posted by 13isgr81

1. I spelled it ghey to try to be less offensive to "gay" people...

2. And how does it make you feel that the team with the "gay" uniforms has 2 Lombardi tropies, a perfect season, the winningest team in NFL history, had the Winningest Coach in NFL history and one of the Best Quaterbacks ever to touch a football...

1. i am sure the "gay" people were much less offended.. :rolleyes:

2. the saying "what have you done for me lately" comes to mind. i mean honestly.. when you found out that miami got eliminated from the playoffs last year, did you really think to yourself "well, we did win a superbowl right after i was born, and had a perfect season, so i feel better now"? the only thing that matters is what they did recently.. which is essentially just collapsing at the end of the season or early in the playoffs.. i know i dont sulk about buffalo losing 4 superbowls.. ever.. i mean.. it isnt even the same team. all that stuff happened years ago man.. time to move on.

i am not saying that buffalo has done any better.. i mean, yeah, the last couple years have been especially hard as we have basically rebuilt from the ground up. but the future seems to point towards better days.. better days that seem to be approaching fast.. you guys have a good team every year.. no question.. but how much better can your defense really get? you have added a solid LB to replace a so-so LB, and added a 3rd string WR.. it may be enough to push you over the top.. but who knows.. i just wouldnt go around bragging about victories of 30 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post tatonka.....no personal attacks....thank you VERY much.

:D

is it a personal attack if i say your avatar gives me nightmares? :D

Surtain covered Price, the faster receiver of the two for much of the time last year. Did not get burned or beat...not that I recall....but boy I really want to see this play! If it does not happen I will do it in Madden...

Howard David doing PBP...

Bledsoe under center...takes the snap, back to pass, looking to throw...has a man over the middle....OOOO! Clocked by Sammy Knight...INT Surtan! Surtain coming back 20, 15, 10 ,5 TD!!!! TD MIAMI DOLPHINS!

Moulds avearges 1 80 yard TD against the DOlohins every year.

like any of your lbs or knight could catch moulds.. rofl.. maybe if he dove for the ball and was still on the ground.. and moulds is not a little man either.. when is the last time you saw moulds get lit up.. like when chambers got his lunch handed to him.. oh.. never.. thats right.. the guy just doesnt take hard hits.

Sorry, but you can take a massive hit if you're 300 lbs running down the field by a small dude if he hits you right.

More like he just doesn't place himself in those situations.

Knight clocking Moulds is possible...all he has to do is a post and he will be nailed. Freeman will let him catch then try to bring him down.

i didnt mean to imply that moulds couldnt be hit hard soley due to his size.. i guess i was implying that he can lay a lick of his own if he wanted to. size is a factor though in being brought down after the tackle imho.. but your right.. it maybe isnt that applicable here..

i still remember when bledsoe crushed that DT in the first game of the year last year.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Knight clocking Moulds is possible...all he has to do is a post and he will be nailed. Freeman will let him catch then try to bring him down.

yeah, cause in all the years and all the posts that moulds has run and never been clocked before.. he should fear a slow SS playing deep. :rolleyes:

ps.. knight is not a dolphin.. and it is far from certain that he will be. just to clarify.

go greenbay :D

P.S. Hopefully he will be ;) and INT Bledsoe 3 times in two games ;)

Back
Top Bottom