Surtain and Moulds | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain and Moulds

Originally posted by dolphan39
Surtain talking about Moulds spitting in his face - http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/5810750.htm

he's still pissed, but he should chill and Junior lay a hit on Moulds the first time he comes over the middle - within 5 yards of course :evil:

Seau should be careful, he might break both his ankles in the process. I heard they reserved a parking space for him......a disabled parking space for senior citizens. :lol:

We wont have to concern ourselves with moulds nearly as much. With Price gone he will Surtainly oops I meant certainly be doubled all over the field. Unless Reed steps up ...but remember he is going against #2 DB's this year instead of #3's...Quite a bit of differecen between a madison/surtain type cb and a fletcher type cb..

Originally posted by knoxpk
We wont have to concern ourselves with moulds nearly as much. With Price gone he will Surtainly oops I meant certainly be doubled all over the field. Unless Reed steps up ...

Reed has better hands than Price. Price cost us games by dropping passes and dumb penalties but in fairness he's won games as well. Reed had a better rookie year than Price. You'll be surprised with Reed. Price beats you with speed but Reed is better at getting open and can make catches in traffic.

Reed is better at getting open

THAT is my contention. While Reed has all the potential it is still up in the air as he faced every teams #3 CB...This year will be different...If he can still do what he did versus stiffer competition will remain to be seen.

Will he be as open versus a teams 2nd best corner? We'll see.

He's caught most of his balls in traffic up the middle while Price has caught his on one on one situations.

I'm not denying the mans talent. I am just reasoning that he will be facing better coverage.
Price might have dropped balls but he got open versus some pretty good corners. it wont be safeties or LB's covering Reed anymore. it wont even be the #3 CB it will be a better qualtiy of player he will be facing every week.

With NE and Miami that #2 CB might be as good as other teams #1's..He has to face those two teams a combined 4 times..

We'll see this year. I probably am wrong.

You could be right as well, I doubt Reed will have the same nos. as Price but it seems the bills a more committed to running the ball first and throwing second this year . That's what they said and it seems they've hired more blockers than catchers.

i love seeing friendly conversations between rival team fans.. seriously.

Re: Re: Surtain and Moulds

Originally posted by justafan

Seau should be careful, he might break both his ankles in the process. I heard they reserved a parking space for him......a disabled parking space for senior citizens. :lol:
damnit now wheres bledsoe gonna park?

Yeah ok that makes sense Bledsoe never got hurt at all last year! Also Drew is only 30-31 he still has like 5-6 more years left.

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Yeah ok that makes sense Bledsoe never got hurt at all last year! Also Drew is only 30-31 he still has like 5-6 more years left.

Unless your offensive line improves its protection there is NO WAY he lasts 5-6 years getting sacked 50+ times a season.

Back
Top Bottom