Surtain deal close??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain deal close???

SkapePhin said:
Surtain truly is a stud...

clear.gif

Ty Law? Not so much..

omg Skape you are a funny and talented man

I hope the deal does get done. Early this morning I posted that a guy called 790am and said he spoke to Chris Chambers at Vodoo Lounge who said that Surtain was going to KC for a 1st and a 4th. I didn't believe him, but I spoke to my brother today and he says, "Guess who I saw at Vodoo Lounge last night...?"
Surtain, Chambers and a couple of other guys.
I told him some guy called 790 and said the same thing. My brother did say that Surtain was WASTED!!! He said that he was getting shot down by the girls in there....lol

By the way...Surtain is a STUD!!

In another thread an hour or so ago a brand new poster matter-of-factly used his first two posts to announce a deal was imminent and we would receive a #2 and a #6. It just struck me as more legit than other rumors. Very few words but an air of certainty. I've almost penciled in those picks as ours and usually I contest everything.

saban should try for teh 2nd and 3rd that raiders got for buchannon.
2nd this year and 3rd next year.
id be happy with that.

If Phillip Buchanon nets a 2nd and 3rd this year, Surtain nets a 1st, and I'll settle for a 1st in 2006.

shouright said:
If Phillip Buchanon nets a 2nd and 3rd this year, Surtain nets a 1st, and I'll settle for a 1st in 2006.

If Surtain is 24, is still on his rookie contract for two more years, and won't cost a 12 million dollar signing bonus to sign, he nets a 1st.

Dudeman said:
meh, still not as funny as the "cage fighter"

the guy who thought everybody that we drafted should be graded on their "cage-fighting" skills....I forgot what his username was

That was classic!!

"You throw Brock Berlin and Alex Smith in a cage....Brock wins it hands down! Draft Brock!"

Im also a big fan of MErcury 40s "caution brilliant mind at work" thread tht apperas every few weeks.

I've given up hope on a Surtain deal.. the only deal i want concerning him is a deal that keeps him in Miami

heres the question tho, does anyone want to let go of surtain for less then a 2nd, or would you prefer to just see him walk next year...
hes my favorite player..

Back
Top Bottom