Surtain Dislikes Minnasota

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a reason why Patrick picked Minny as one
of the places,he wouldn't take a trade to?

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think it's probably because he has a history of ankle and knee problems and turf is very bad for the ankles and knees. Just my guess.

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
But doesn't KC have the fake stuff or have they changed it in recent years?

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
MiamiFan1354 said:
Minn just has bad turf..
No hes clearly said he wouldn't mind playing for Indy, and they have the worst turf in the league.

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
If I had bad knees, I wouldnt want to play in the dome in Minnesota. If I was PS, I would want to be someplace warm and play on grass, and for a CONTENDER..... Pat's running at the peak of his career and he would prolyl want to be traded to a team he felt was a contender for a SB run...... I still dont know why SD isnt in the ballpark for him...... Say they made the rumored trade with SF and traded Rivers for SF's 1st pick, SD would take Edwards with the top pick, then take a defensive player with the 12th pick, trade their late 2nd to us for PS, and they would isntantly be the frontrunner in the AFC IMO.

Their only weakness last year was their secondary and WR corps. Hopefully LT21 will read this and explain it to me.... Maybe they are thinking they can get a CB in the draft.

eddie4fins

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Namor said:
Has anyone heard of a reason why Patrick picked Minny as one
of the places,he wouldn't take a trade to?
Minnesota already signed a corner anyway, right?

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
eddie4fins said:
Minnesota already signed a corner anyway, right?
yeah fred smoot. and the other guy is antoine winfield, highly overrated (both of them actually) but decent enough.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
i think it has to do with cold weather, actually LIVING there... being that he said he didn't wanna go to green bay and minnesota being both are cold *** places to live...

flintsilver7

Sack Monster
Reaction score
Since when did Patrick Surtain have a history of ankle and knee problems? Missing 4 games in a career certainly doesn't add up to "a history of problems."

Top Bottom