Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dunno if this has been posted before but:

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins' Patrick Surtain leads the voting among AFC cornerbacks for the Pro Bowl.
;)

It dont really bother me, I will take the win instead! LOL Do the players and coaches aslo have a vote for the pro bowl or is all done by the fans?

Originally posted by pats4life
LOL Do the players and coaches aslo have a vote for the pro bowl or is all done by the fans?
Obviously not the fans.

Pats Fans = Ballot Stuffers :patriot:

Obviously it's Doll Fans and Barbie collectors who are stuffing the ballots.

So what you'er saying is... 7 INTS and I dont remember him getting burned once is not pro-bowl worthy?

What good is a recount in florida when they still don't know what order to put the numbers in.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I dunno if this has been posted before but:

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins' Patrick Surtain leads the voting among AFC cornerbacks for the Pro Bowl.
;)

Uh Oh!

So does this mean that Sam Madison is going to be all upset, get burnt for 3 scores and blame Surtain's wife again....... :rolleyes:

I sure hope someone gives him a binky and a towel to cry into well before the game so he can concentrate on playing football this time around.

Re: Re: Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Uh Oh!

So does this mean that Sam Madison is going to be all upset, get burnt for 3 scores and blame Surtain's wife again....... :rolleyes:

I sure hope someone gives him a binky and a towel to cry into well before the game so he can concentrate on playing football this time around.

That was last year, him and Surtain have renewed their friendship. People need to get over this.

Back
Top Bottom