Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting

Re: Re: Re: Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting

Originally posted by Prime Time

That was last year, him and Surtain have renewed their friendship. People need to get over this.

It's not something to forget. It was rediculous and it directly reflects on the type of personality he has off the field.

Pure selfish Distraction....

This is so stupid. Sam/Pat thing was totally overblown and is old news.

Originally posted by Muck
This is so stupid. Sam/Pat thing was totally overblown and is old news.

To each his own....

Nonetheless, for a professional to come out, publicly cause turmoil on a team and blame his lack of play because he didn't win a personal accolade...... to me blantantly shows this guy is a not a team player whatsoever.

Besides that it was just plain pathetic for a "proffessional" to even say such a thing.....

Re: Re: Surtain Leads Pro Bowl Voting

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Uh Oh!

So does this mean that Sam Madison is going to be all upset, get burnt for 3 scores and blame Surtain's wife again....... :rolleyes:

Three? He's been burnt twice. Once by Santana who made him look silly & once by Bryant that took a great throw & catch to beat him because the coverage was there. Surtain's also been burnt twice, once by Corey Bradford & once by Laveranues Coles.

It dont really bother me, I will take the win instead! LOL Do the players and coaches aslo have a vote for the pro bowl or is all done by the fans?

I thought you said Law was the better corner?

Back
Top Bottom