Surtain News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain News

Thank you, Mr. Talking Cigar. I'm gonna go confirm the story with cigarette and Dr. Ash Tray.

If there's one thing I don't believe it's "Inside Information" from this coach's camp. Saban has cut everyone in the media off and unless it comes from his mouth, it's all speculation.

Well my inside source said KC will give up Priest and there 7th. Oh my source is my imagination. And its WILLLLLD.

My three reliable inside sources (me, myself and I) believe that Saban will keep us guessing for a very long time

Finz Fury said:
:roflmao: Thats funny. I just heard Kirwan say it a couple of minutes ago on "NFL Total Access". I doubt Saban will take that trade. The media has been wrong with almost all of their other Dolphins offseason predictions. KC better throw in that 2nd rounder if they want Suartain.

Me too, I posted that the guy said it a while ago.. This guy has no info..

Another guy who has "inside sources"..but does not reply after his first post. I can't believe that there are that many lonely attention grabbing people out there...what a waste of time :shakeno:

infiltrateib said:
Shenanigans.

clear.gif

the guy with inside sources and 47 posts.... way to keep us informed lol

cigar said:
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick
and a 2006 3rd round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

If you are looking for a source, I am the source.

Actually, I don't know where you heard it, but this was on the Palm Beach Post...
"On NFL Network, analyst Pat Kirwan said he expects Miami will deal Surtain to the Chiefs before the draft, with a fourth-round pick this year and a third-rounder next year as expected compensation."

C'mon, Bears!!! Make us a better offer..You know yall need Surtain.

cigar said:
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick
and a 2006 3rd round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

If you are looking for a source, I am the source.
Thank You Nostradamus!

motioncityhifi said:
Well your source is Pat Kirwan since he has been saying that now for a few days. Seems hard to believe Saban would do this since he doesnt get his first day choice like he wants.

If Saban liked this deal, he would have signed off on it and Pat would be gone.

He hasn't and good for Nick. We can and should get more.

F Carl Peterson.

Back
Top Bottom