Surtain News | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain News

you must be puffing on something other than a cigar to believe that

cigar said:
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick
and a 2006 3rd round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

If you are looking for a source, I am the source.

Yeah ok GUY, thats what was reported on NFL TOTAL ACCESS LAST NIGHT!!! :shakeno:
:roflmao:
:tongue:

wasn't saban asking for a 2nd and a late round pick? since when does the equivalent of 2 4ths equal that? i would be unhappy if the deal gets made for that. there has to be a second rounder somewhere AT LEAST, don't you think?

cigar said:
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

dude,I don't think you need 1,000 posts to have some credibility, but you haven't convinced me at all

owww....you made my stomach hurt i was laughing so loud..... u need to work on your posting skills homie

Sounds familiar...hmmm....oh yeah, I heard that exact thing from some crack head on NFL Total Access last night.....:lol:

Dude, give me a break. PM me with who you really are and maybe I'll start believing the trash you constantly post.

From todays Herald:

Saban said the club has a chart that suggests what type of compensation Miami should get for moving down in the draft. The coach said he would follow that chart strictly in forging a trade.

cigar said:

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick

:roflmao: Joke. It's from NFL.com. Also, that would be equal to two 4th round picks this year.

cigar said:

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick

:smackhead

Back
Top Bottom