Surtain or Madison ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain or Madison ???

nighttrain76

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Alright...got a quick question for my fellow dolphans. Who's the better corner Surtain or Madison???

Surtain all the way baby!!!:D

It's no contest, Surtain is one of the best if not the best corner in the league. Madison sure is a good #2 though. He's still good enough to be the #1 guy on most teams.

Surtain no doubt.

P.S. Gladsadmad........your picture of Dave creeps me out. It's gonna give me nightmares someday.

Oh and it's my 1000th post. :bravo: :clap: :couch2: :rocker: :party: :mdfin: :banana: :beerbang:

Def. Surtain, but Madison isn't far behind. Both are top 5 corners in the NFL.

Its kind of a pontless question...we all know the awnser is REGGIE HOWARD!

....j/k Surtain no doubt:tongue: .

I actually have a Fantasy Football magazine that states 2 things about the fins that completely discredit the magazine.

1. They said that Feeley's mobility would be the reason he beats out Jay Fiedler. Hello, Fiedler is the more mobile QB while AJ is the better passer.

2. Reggie Howard would push Patrick Surtain for his starting CB spot. That is just ludicrous.

I can't believe that's the one I chose to buy.

My top 5 corners in the NFL are Surtain, Bailey, Charles Woodson Madison, and Ty Law in that order in my opinion

surtain..............madison isnt close to who he use to be, now with the new rule i expect him to get beat alot in the first couple games then poole or howard are starting by week 5. mark it on your calender.

nighttrain76 said:
Alright...got a quick question for my fellow dolphans. Who's the better corner Surtain or Madison???

Surtain all the way baby!!!:D
def surtain...madison was at one time...but surtain has taken over

Back
Top Bottom