T-Buck still avalible!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Buck still avalible!!

FireWrongstedt said:
feelthepain said:
I know he doesn't fit Sabans plans

See, when you start a sentence with these exact words- there's really no point in continuing to explain further why you think we should sign someone, because it isn't going to happen.

Seau or Zach or JT don't either but they are here. Zach said it himself, "after alls said and done Football is Football you still gotta play". T-Buck knows how to play.

feelthepain said:
T-Buck spent a couple of seasons in the BB system and understands that style of play and I believe he has a SB ring or two with them. Plus we have quite a few young corners that would benefit from the experience. Don't you think that adds a dimension to this team? I think he's a smart player thats always around the ball.
We have Sam Madison. Thats enough experience for the young CBs. Howard and Edwards arent that young and they have been starters in the NFL also. Poole and Daniels are the only young CBs we have.

I dont usually make bold predictions, but here we go:

There is no way we sign TBuck unless someone gets injured and is out for the year. He is 34, way past his prime, and undersized. TBuck is a PHYSICAL corner, not a zone CB.

take it from me, buckley is finished. he blew multiple coverages last year and only shined in garbage time, getting a few meaningless picks on hail mary's to rack up his stats. Knock it down, T-Buck. although I did enjoy his celebration on monday night football last season. i'm sure you guys remember that game..

RayMickensOwnsU said:
take it from me, buckley is finished. he blew multiple coverages last year and only shined in garbage time, getting a few meaningless picks on hail mary's to rack up his stats. Knock it down, T-Buck. although I did enjoy his celebration on monday night football last season. i'm sure you guys remember that game..

That's what I was kind of saying before, he I guess his agent) called the Jets to see if he could still play, and they said thanks but no thanks.

yay..t-buck is still available....yay...we're goin to the Su-Per Bowl!

Back
Top Bottom