T-Owens 1st play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Owens 1st play

Phinnhedd

Logic, rarely used on here.
Reaction score
holy sh** did you see that first play for to's first TD for Philly... Impressive.... sorry this isn't a dolphins related article just wanted to say holy sh**

Yeah, and if that was Fiedler to Chambers it would've been overthrown, underthrown, or picked off.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Yeah, and if that was Fiedler to Chambers it would've been overthrown, underthrown, or picked off.
Boy we are wonderful fans. Have some faith (or hop on the TO bandwagon). I'll stick with my Fins no matter who is behind center.

im a fin fan for life.... i was just amazed as to how the ravens could give up a play like that... TO whooped Baxter

ChambersOwnz84 said:

Or CC would have dropped it.

Oliver...

:cooldude: Believe it or not, I called that play before it happened. I knew they were going to open up like that. Nasty!!:shakeno:

That would never would have happened with our D though.

And You Kow This!! Man!!....:cooldude:

Phinnhedd said:
now you know that he only drops it when it isn't Fielder throwing it to him

Yeah in an alternate reality. Our WR corps has been one of the worst for almost a decade. As good as CC has been he hasn't been GREAT. Now with WR coach Sullivan here I have high hopes the real problem with our offense will be fixed.

Oliver...

ohall said:
Yeah in an alternate reality. Our WR corps has been one of the worst for almost a decade. As good as CC has been he hasn't been GREAT. Now with WR coach Sullivan here I have high hopes the real problem with our offense will be fixed.

Oliver...
I disagree. CC has been great in his situation. Being double teamed and having balls thrown to him which drop like they were shot down by Patriot missles...He has been great!!! IMO

LtDan662002 said:
I disagree. CC has been great in his situation. Being double teamed and having balls thrown to him which drop like they were shot down by Patriot missles...He has been great!!! IMO

Under 1,000 YDS is not GREAT. I agree they could throw to him more, but you have to get beyond 1,000 YDS before you can be considered GREAT IMO.

With Boston in the lineup I had no doubt we were going to have a high flying offense. So much for that. :(

Oliver...

Forget the TO pass did you see the Culpepper to Moss pass...HOLY CRAP Culpepper threw the ball like friggin 70YDS!!! The guy has a howitzer for an arm!!!

Back
Top Bottom