T-Owens 1st play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Owens 1st play

TO looks scared out there. The one crossing pattern near the goal line he was watching the safety and took his eyes off the ball - dropped it.

I can't stand the guy. He may be a talented WR, but I just can't stand him. What a spoiled child. Screw him.

dreamz4fins said:
That would never would have happened with our D though.

And You Kow This!! Man!!....:cooldude:

I hope you're kidding. I love miami's defense...but lets not forget how the Eagles opened up on the 1st play of last year's game. So i'de take that comment back if I were you. They beat us bad on the opening play.

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I hope you're kidding. I love miami's defense...but lets not forget how the Eagles opened up on the 1st play of last year's game. So i'de take that comment back if I were you. They beat us bad on the opening play.
Oh yeah! Well who had the last laugh in that game.... oh wait!:tongue:

It's true, they were one of the few offenses that tore our D up last year. I just hope we don't have a showing like that again this year on D. I am hoping with the new depth(and it's young) on this defense that we will be able to rotate players around more, so we don't see the fatigue factor set in this year.

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

and that was with their bad WR's :goof:

miamirw said:
TO looks scared out there. The one crossing pattern near the goal line he was watching the safety and took his eyes off the ball - dropped it.

I can't stand the guy. He may be a talented WR, but I just can't stand him. What a spoiled child. Screw him.

He should be scared. He's playing the team that he didn't want to play for and lost him in arbitration. He shouldn't even be playing. Reid has S!@# for brains. Too much to risk.

I think it would have been f*ckin' hilarious if T.O. would have had the ball knocked out of his hand when he started hot doggin' it at the 20 on that play. If Baxter had been a little quicker he most definitely would have done just that.

Back
Top Bottom