T. Shaw Disses our Secondary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Shaw Disses our Secondary

Phin73

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here's a quote from Terrance Shaw on our ability to play man coverage. The whole article is on Yahoo sports.

Quote:
Shaw also added that he feels comfortable in the Raiders coverage scheme because they have him play more man-to-man defense as opposed to zone.

"We've got a lot of cover guys," Shaw said. "We're not zone guys. Hint, hint, Miami.

Funny, I never really thought of us as running a zone coverage. I'm sure Madison and Surtain wouldn't think of themselves that way.

Originally posted by Phin73
Here's a quote from Terrance Shaw on our ability to play man coverage. The whole article is on Yahoo sports.

Quote:
Shaw also added that he feels comfortable in the Raiders coverage scheme because they have him play more man-to-man defense as opposed to zone.

"We've got a lot of cover guys," Shaw said. "We're not zone guys. Hint, hint, Miami.

everyone is just dissing miami cus were getting some love. we dont play alot of zone, but we may start to more with knight back there. shaew has no idea what he is talking about and teh writeres who write the story only want to dis us. fine, whatever.

That's funny. The guy obviously has a complex about his old team.

Note to Terrance: There is a reason you aren't on the Dolphins any more. Quit talking smack about a team that you weren't good enough to make it on.

Originally posted by Phin73

Quote:

Here's the link:

T-Shaw making strong case for starting job

On one hand, he's right. Jamar Fletcher is a zone guy. But on three others, he's just talking junk. Madison, Surtain, and Buckley are zone guys?? :rolleyes2 :lol:

After reading the article (thanks for the link MD), it's obviously a case of sour grapes/shot back at Surtain.

Ask Rice and Brown and Gannon If we are a Zone Defense....I am sure they all remember after being dominated in back-to-back years.

Wasnt T. Shaw whored last year by Chris Chambers?? This cat talks **** for what?? Maybe he's growing tired of getting beat with Miami so he feels there's no other way to knock them but talk sh*t.. I'm starting to feel the love..

What's a Terrance Shaw?

Oh wait...that was a Jerry Wilson, Ronnie Bradford, Chris Green, Muhammad Oliver, Mike MaGruder, Africant Grant.

Primetime, we actually did play almost exclusively zone against the Raiders last year. don't you remember how well we passed players through it and kept the zone?

I don't care what type of defense we are playing as long as it make us win.

T. Shaw can say what he want, he wasn't good enough to be on our team and we have upgrade the squad a lot since its departure.

I thought Shaw left to get more ca$h then we wanted to pay him. I also though he played very well for us. He was the best nickle CB we've had in a long time...

But since he jumped ship, let's trash him! :judge:

Back
Top Bottom