T. Shaw Disses our Secondary | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Shaw Disses our Secondary

Shaw's a jackass. If he is in our starting line up come September the Silver and Black is in for a lot of 40 - 38 football. But in more interesting news... did anybody see CWood take TO completely out of the game. The QB never even looked to CWood's side of the field and a couple instant replays showed CWood having his way with TO... TO's only receptions came when Shaw was lined up 50 yards off of him... in his interpretation of man defense

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
Shaw's a jackass. If he is in our starting line up come September the Silver and Black is in for a lot of 40 - 38 football. But in more interesting news... did anybody see CWood take TO completely out of the game. The QB never even looked to CWood's side of the field and a couple instant replays showed CWood having his way with TO... TO's only receptions came when Shaw was lined up 50 yards off of him... in his interpretation of man defense

It's pre-season, let's see the WOOD does that during the reg-season. I've yet to see him live to his over rated name.

I know you're a fair guy, but that's just how I feel C. Woodson.

Oliver...

Shaw is the 5th cb, same as last year. Two Rooks are ahead of him on depth chart counting Buchanon (technically a rook didnt get enough games to count full season). And Love started over him last season before an ankle sprain gave him PUP status to start camp for a couple of weeks before re-activating. Four others ahead of him.
He has played his share of playoff games (Chargers,Pats, and Raiders superbowls) or was the Charger SB before he was drafted?
Anyways the guy is solid but not dominant. Another journeyman.

As for Woodson, it looks like he is in career year form, if Grant doesn't show something as well as Gibson, their cap room will become Woodson's bonus money and he will be long term Raider when they get cut.

I think it is funny when bad players talk smack about players that are clearly better. This guy is just jealous of the skills of Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain.

Those two dolphins cb have led the NFL in Pass INT yardage once apiece two of last 3 years, yes clearly better.

Terrence Shaw sucks. Even Roundtree would've beat him out!

Woodson has skills. He's an excellent player. Injuries are the only thing holding him down. Skill-wise, he's one of the elite. I think he'll have a great year (contract year).

Originally posted by Dude
I thought Shaw left to get more ca$h then we wanted to pay him. I also though he played very well for us. He was the best nickle CB we've had in a long time...

But since he jumped ship, let's trash him! :judge:

Dude, you're talking about Terry Cousins.. Terry Cousins went to the Panthers after a stellar season as Miami's nickel CB and he's doin very well over there.. Getting high regards..

Law is the best cover cb in the AFC, Champ bailey is in the NFC.

Back
Top Bottom