T. Tago 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Tago 2

I think he broke some records for passing in the Big 10

We can do better if we are looking for Tua's backup in the draft

They may be happy with the guys we have anyway :shrug:

Most 7th round/UDFA QBs never sniff the field... Purdy aside, when you take a late round QB, you are hoping for a career backup, rather than an eventual starter.

I'd take a shot... a guy like this could go PS and help you as a scout QB even if he never improved.

...and if for no other reason, it would drive the haters absolutely nuts. Which ahem... I would enjoy.
Well......just because of the last sentence, I think it might be worth a look.....

Considering the Chiefs drafted Isiah Pacheco in the 7th round, I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.

I’d take a chance on a big bodied player in the 7th instead. We need to bring in actual QB competition, that’s the only way to push Tua to get better. He needs to be looking over his shoulder. Bringing in his brother isn’t competition at all.

Bo nix would be the only one I consider

Most 7th round/UDFA QBs never sniff the field... Purdy aside, when you take a late round QB, you are hoping for a career backup, rather than an eventual starter.

I'd take a shot... a guy like this could go PS and help you as a scout QB even if he never improved.

...and if for no other reason, it would drive the haters absolutely nuts. Which ahem... I would enjoy.
You're evil, ......... I like it.......

Bo nix would be the only one I consider

For some reason I bet he goes in the 2nd pr 3rd to someone desperate. I’ve never been impressed with Bo. Granted he has a ton of college experience. Seems like he played forever.

Pat White was a diminutive, mobile QB so no thanks.

He’s better than most think IMO. How do you think Tua would have done at Maryland? He’d be a nice pick for a team like the Falcons or Saints that always play in great conditions.

That being said, I’m out on small QB’s in the AFC East. I’d probably even struggle with drafting Caleb Williams.

Back
Top Bottom