T. Tago 2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Tago 2

I think he broke some records for passing in the Big 10

We can do better if we are looking for Tua's backup in the draft

They may be happy with the guys we have anyway :shrug:
What do you think of Joe Milton? Worth drafting in the 5-6th?

Sure worked out for the Pats and Sf, you never know

He's pretty much the opposite of Brady/Purdy. Hugely talented, but a bit raw. I wouldn't call him inaccurate, specifically, but he needs work on his progressions and reads.

However, that analogy of “most guys have door accuracy, fewer have window accuracy, and the really elite have doorknob accuracy. Then there’s Tua who has keyhole accuracy?” Joe Milton has "I can throw it through the closed door arm" and then can run through the remainder of the door, ripping it off its hinges.

I don't think it matters, though. After the combine, he might not be there on Day 3.

thanks, I'll look into him, fun time of the year to research some of the "non-stars" that I am not familiar with.

If drafting him in the 7th gets us a discount on Tua’s extension, he will be the best 7th round pick we’ve made in years.

Drafting his younger brother to leverage against Tua getting a monster contract ... diabolical. I'm game.

I seen a mock that had Bo Nix falling to the second round. I’d rather take him in the second, I’m a Huskies fan and think he will have a better career than Pinix.
Penix is a sniper son.

Drafting his younger brother to leverage against Tua getting a monster contract ... diabolical. I'm game.
Haha I was thinking more along the lines of buying loyalty and camaraderie that convinces Tua he’s better off taking $30M/year with his family and friends than pushing for $40M/year and threatening to go to the open market.

But I’m good either way.

Back
Top Bottom