Tagliabue Briefly Speaks On Ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tagliabue Briefly Speaks On Ricky

enigmatics said:
Aqua, why "just let it go?" If you're passionate about somethiong, which all of us are when it comes to the Dolphins, then speak on it. Just because we're anti-Ricky, does not mean we're no longer supporting the team. You can disagree with small elements, but be in support of the whole.

Because of this: what is it going to achieve beyond raising your blood pressure and maybe provide some sort of entertainment? It's done. It's had me so angry I could just spit, but I realize, it ain't going to make a flip of a difference. Looking at myself, I realize you guys are very, very likely, experiencing the same kind of frustration and rage that I was, and my point is not to try to convince people to shut up, but rather to just let it roll off your back for your own peace of mind.

Dolphin39 said:
I'm a Dolphin fan and I hope they throw the book at Pothead Ricky!

If Saban takes him back for the purpose of allowing him to return to the team, then that's where I draw the line. I know there are many of you who feel differently about this and that's fine. I will not accept this from Nick Saban, especially when we have Ronnie Brown and Kay Jay Harris.

Ricky Pothead Williams should NEVER be allowed back on this team. I don't care what Nick Saban or Dan Marino say! This is a major insult to the decent young guys we drafted and its an insult to the current players on the team...PERIOD!:fire:

I HOPE this is only a ploy by Saban to get rid of Ricky and to send him packing to another team, in order to get something in return for his sorry butt.

Do you hate hard on him for smoking marijuana, yet i dont see you posting to get rid of Randy McMichael for domestic violence or David Boston assaulting someone, or the myriad of other problems some of the dolphins have off the field.

Back
Top Bottom