Tailgate party | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
No big deal man....I'm already crazy in the head as it is :D :lol:

dolfan06

I am not trying to bash country. I do like some of the older stuff, but it usually has too much twang for me.

So who do you like for country singers 06.

dolfan13

i'm not too crazy about the twang myself. i like SOME garth brooks, aaron tippin is good, brooks and dunn are my favoites. there are several female singers i like. shania twain is good in MOST songs. leann rhymes is good too. some songs are just bad though, no matter who sings em! :rolleyes:

Now Shania Twain is a looker!!! :eek: :D :o :p

Regretfully...

Wish I could... couple problems though. I'm only 17, and I live in Ohio, and I have no cash... it would be sweet though...

tailgate

Sorry I've been away for so long guys. I went on vacation to Italy and when I came back I haven't been visiting the site much. I'd be up for tailgating and since I live in Miami I could probably host a few people but some might end up sleeping on the floor.

Just let me know when. By, the way it's hot as hell down here.

We have a few new members. Please vote and respond if you would like to be involved with the FinHeaven tailgate party for next season. The game or games will be voted on in April-ish. I am keeping track of all the yes responses. Of course Chops44 said no, but I have all summer to try and change his mind. :D

Why don't you(13) come up here for the Jets /Bears game? It's being played a UofI because Soldier Field is being renovated so that knocks off 3 hours of your driving time. I'll even let you borrow one of my Jet jerseys.

Yeah

I may be able to go. I'd have to start saving money right away.
I'd only be able to go to the Dec 21st, 28th, or Jan 4th of 2003. All depending on if they are home or what. Don't limit the games you can do to with me.

Originally posted by CHOPS44
Why don't you(13) come up here for the Jets /Bears game? It's being played a UofI because Soldier Field is being renovated so that knocks off 3 hours of your driving time. I'll even let you borrow one of my Jet jerseys.

Thanx Chops, but GREEN doesn't look good on me during football season. ;) :lol: Now teal on the other hand..... :D I've got a great idea!! Why don't you come down to Miami for the Jets game? You'll have to wear your Jets jersey because you would never be able to fit into one of my Dolphin jerseys. :lol: Don't worry........I'll protect you. :) :lol: :lol:

BTW - There's a chance I may fly to NY and go to the Dolphins / Jets game. :eek:

Originally posted by dolfan06
how come this was moved here?
don't know, but it says "Moved to 'Mods/Admins Only' by FinHeavenAJ on 02-13-2002 09:10 PM."

this is the old one, maybe AJ wanted to save it here

Yea, I did a mass delete on threads older than 90 days and didn't want to delete this one because Miadphan wants me to save it.

Back
Top Bottom