Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

I crack jokes often actually, my jokes are funny unlike our resident 3rd grade photoshop artist.

You don't see the difference btw being a 1 seed 2 of 3 years vs. being a 5 or 6 seed that is one and done?

Most of his graphics aren't funny to me either but they don't bother me.

Atlanta is the same as any other team that doesn't make the SB. Since winning the SB is the goal of each NFL team, every time a team fails to do it, they should get lumped into the category of other teams who failed as well.

Personally going 14-2 and being bounced out of the playoffs is the same as being 9-7 and losing in the WC round. Winning 5 more games than the 9-7 team is dandy and all but if you can't get to the SB, what's the point?

we disagree, while I think postseason means more you still deserve some credit for great reg seasons.

we disagree, while I think postseason means more you still deserve some credit for great reg seasons.

There's no point in having a 'great' reg season if you don't get to and win the SB. There literally is no point. If anything a team that consistently has 'great' reg seasons that never makes the SB should be labeled a choker.

There's no point in having a 'great' reg season if you don't get to and win the SB. There literally is no point. If anything a team that consistently has 'great' reg seasons that never makes the SB should be labeled a choker.

The teams that consistently put themselves in position w/ great reg seasons usuaulyl will break through at some point.

Where did I say it was just making the div rd?

The Jets beat them up but from a NE perspective it was fluky for them. They proved over 16 games they were the best but anything can happen in 1 game in this era.

You said in another thread that you thought a team was elite if they consistently made the divisional round. You don't recall that?

I thought you have argued many times that the Jets proved they were the better team by beating NE in the playoffs?

You said in another thread that you thought a team was elite if they consistently made the divisional round. You don't recall that?

I thought you have argued many times that the Jets proved they were the better team by beating NE in the playoffs?

pull up the quote, I may have misspoke.

I said from a Pats persepctive it is kind of fluky. Clearly the jets prove they were the better team that day but through 16 games NE was clearly the better team. Again, I weigh postseason more heavilty but I don't discount the reg season.

The teams that consistently put themselves in position w/ great reg seasons usuaulyl will break through at some point.

There should be no ifs, ands, or buts regarding elite teams. No questions at all. Besides, lately teams that aren't top seeds are the ones who win Super Bowls.

pull up the quote, I may have misspoke.

I said from a Pats persepctive it is kind of fluky. Clearly the jets prove they were the better team that day but through 16 games NE was clearly the better team. Again, I weigh postseason more heavilty but I don't discount the reg season.

I don't remember which thread you said it in, and you have too many post to go through to find it. Don't you think that the teams that do not win Super Bowls should have a different title than the teams that do? Both should not be considered elite. The teams that consistently compete should be considered the better teams in the conference. The teams that do that and have also won a Super Bowl are elite.

How can a team prove it is better than another team in 1 game if anything can happen in 1 game? What each team had done before and what they have done since tells me who was really better.

There should be no ifs, ands, or buts regarding elite teams. No questions at all. Besides, lately teams that aren't top seeds are the ones who win Super Bowls.

Recently, it's the good teams who get hot in Dec/Jan that make runs through the play-offs and win SBs.

Back
Top Bottom