Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a Guess who the Dolphins Vet is that is purplexed about Vontae?

I hope that Philbin had one of the capitan's meeting to let them know before they did the trade, as they said they'd try to do in hardknocks. If things didn't happen that way, he'll have trouble with players.

The players now tell the coach who they can or cannot keep?

I dont think so.

Maybe our 1st move should be to get rid of PHILBIN et al, and cut our losses.

Get Karlos Dansby the hell outta here!!! The guy is the most overrated under producing LB in all of the NFL. He ROBBED and JOBBED the Dolphins. All That crap about always wanting to play for Bill Parcells. All he cared about was his damn PAY DAY!!! He's done nothing to speak of except come to camp over weight and out of shape, when he should have pulled the defense aside and practiced all through the lockout. Then it takes him and his Playmate Vontae Davis like 5 damn weeks to get into playing shape. If you can't take the heat Karlos take a seat and a damn pay cut too. It's about time The Miami Dolphins had a coach with some STONES running this team. Get EM all outta here JP. Clean the whole damn building of these dirt bags!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
im sure it was Bush...omar has a good relationship with him, and since he attempted to become a leader and get the " leadership counsel" going, this is a slap in his face because philbin did say he was going to talk to the players. Vontae was a good player, but clearly got beat for the job...and this is hopefully a move to make a splash trade this week or two...wallace/ jones???

It is not Sean Smith the grammar was way too proper to be him. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

To me this wreaks of Reggie Bush he's always talking about "better" in every press conference.

The coaching staff feels different from you, that he wasn't the best, rather third best. So diff of opinion. If you thought instead what the staff thinks would u not make the trade? I don't know you but I have to trust prof talent evaluators over your opinion. I to think vontea has potential but if that's not being improved on and he currently in ur eyes is third best.......

yeah guy shows up drunk for the second year in a row, what would you think if you were building a team? Where the players walk by a sign that says Miami Dolphins Where Champions are made.

whatever vet took issue with it he's a smart one...assanine trade...

I don't like the trade either but I'm a fan and complain is what we are here for.

Now what good does this player think it's going to do to complain to the media? How do we know this isn't completely made up. How about every writer just starts making crap up and say I can't name my source. You can't even buy this story 100%. This is cheap, flimsy journalism with nothing backing it. Lame. It really does nothing but take a cheap shot at this team and try to make them look bad to sell more papers or get more web site hits. This doesn't help the media either in the long run, if this team wins more people will care to read about them.

Sean Smith is a pretty good guess. For those who believe it's Dansby could be right too. I don't blame Dansby if he is upset, he's wasting away his prime years on a team who decided to start re-building in the middle of his contract. It's only natural for him to be upset, I can't blame him.

F*** that, all these guys have been with the team and the haven't done jack S***, it's time to clean house and get team players, not a**es that come to practice drunk and over weight and not ready to play... trade thier asses out of here. i'm happy with the trade, even if we don't trade for a WR this year and over spend for some primadonna WR. next year we'll have plenty of high draft picks. packers were built through the draft, the steelers were built through the draft, the pats the same... we need to have patience and build the team properly, yes we'll be week for a year or two, but we'll be set for many years after... we needed to bite the bullet this year and get rid of some talented players but not very profesional or team orriented. good moves from coach Philben and GM Ireland.

Sean Smith is a pretty good guess. For those who believe it's Dansby could be right too. I don't blame Dansby if he is upset, he's wasting away his prime years on a team who decided to start re-building in the middle of his contract. It's only natural for him to be upset, I can't blame him.

Yeah, I'm sure Karlos is real broken up about it. Poor guy wasting his prime years. I mean, if only last year's Dolphins team had been a contender, he might not have shown up for camp 25 pounds overweight.

Back
Top Bottom