Take A Step Back And Breathe Fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take A Step Back And Breathe Fans.

ILfinfans85

Active Roster
Reaction score
We r all entitled to voice our frustration but nothing we can do.

Ok so he wasn't the guy you wanted. We have no idea who he is gonna bring in. We can't control it. The majority of the board loved the gase pick. We all know how that went. Outside the box might work or might not.

Every year there r teams worse or in the same position we r in. That is why it is such a big deal for playoffs or even super bowl. Maybe what we need is a coach and not a specialized coordinator.

Patience fellow fans patience! I feel what most of u do. Let's see who he brings in for OC and DC.

I’m going to take all this speculation right now with a a grain of salt. Until I actually see an official hire all these reports mean nothing.

We r all entitled to voice our frustration but nothing we can do.

Ok so he wasn't the guy you wanted. We have no idea who he is gonna bring in. We can't control it. The majority of the board loved the gase pick. We all know how that went. Outside the box might work or might not.

Every year there r teams worse or in the same position we r in. That is why it is such a big deal for playoffs or even super bowl. Maybe what we need is a coach and not a specialized coordinator.

Patience fellow fans patience! I feel what most of u do. Let's see who he brings in for OC and DC.
If I wait too much longer, I 'll be watching games from my grave.:rolleyes:

If I wait too much longer, I 'll be watching games from my grave.:rolleyes:

I am with ya. But if he does bring in Caldwell as OC and HOPEFULLY a good DC then I will feel better. Heck we won games with Philbin so can't be and worse!! I want as bad as anyone for the Fins to be successful!

Honestly if we are planning on tanking the next 2 years, I would want a terrible hire to ensure #1 overall picks. Then dispose of him after. IE what Cleveland did with Hugh Jackson

Honestly if we are planning on tanking the next 2 years, I would want a terrible hire to ensure #1 overall picks. Then dispose of him after. IE what Cleveland did with Hugh Jackson
Except according to J David he and Grier are bowling buddies. He’ll get more time than he deserves even if he doesn’t win.

And if he does win, I'm sure everyone will eat crow and admit they were wrong.
I hope he wins. But why this guy? What’s he done? What are his qualifications? From Sparano to Flores we’ve hired guys who career pinnacles to that point included coaching at New Haven State, keeping Aaron Rogers locker tidy, carrying a clipboard for Peyton and now fielding the worst Pats defense in like 17 years. We sure know how to pick em.

Except according to J David he and Grier are bowling buddies. He’ll get more time than he deserves even if he doesn’t win.

That's not according to me. That's according to media reports that are out there right now. Check the Flores megathread for that. Please don't cite me as a source. I am not a reporter and I won't ever pretend to be.

Also, that's unfair. If anyone is going to get 'more time than they deserve' is it is because Steve Ross has a slow trigger finger. I talked about this when I correctly predicted that Mike Tannenbaum would be reassigned rather than outright fired. Ross isn't going to one and done anybody unless things go full tilt bozo. That's the only strong prediction I think I have ever made concerning hirings/firings with the Dolphins. Steve Ross came up in his business education in a certain school, and he's stuck with that school to the point of predictability. These guys will get 2-3 years unless they pull off 0-16, IMO.

That's not according to me. That's according to media reports that are out there right now. Check the Flores megathread for that. Please don't cite me as a source. I am not a reporter and I won't ever pretend to be.

Also, that's unfair. If anyone is going to get 'more time than they deserve' is it is because Steve Ross has a slow trigger finger. I talked about this when I correctly predicted that Jeff Ireland + Mike Tannenbaum would be reassigned rather than outright fired. Ross isn't going to one and done anybody unless things go full tilt bozo.
Sorry bro. I was just citing your post that I assumed had come from a news source (which it sounds like it did) - eg, meant no disrespect at all.

Sorry bro. I was just citing your post that I assumed had come from a news source (which it sounds like it did) - eg, meant no disrespect at all.

No problem. But please don't cite me like I'm breaking news or anything. The Grier + Flores connection is being reported now by people who make a living printing muck. I just discuss what's printed.

Back
Top Bottom