Tale Of The Tape...Titans/Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tale Of The Tape...Titans/Dolphins

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Well folks, after the much talked about loss to the Titans, I turned to the tape.

Jason Taylors comments after the game had me looking hard at him. Want to know how many times he was "chipped" by a WR/TE/FB/RB? I am almost all the way through the frist half, and I count three. Otherwise he is singled up, and once was never blocked at all, and still didn't get a sack.

I also watched Wade Smith, and through the first half, he was beat one time. Against Kearse, only getting beat once in the first half is not bad.

Now I will look at the second half in about an hour or two, but from my observations so far, Jason Taylor needs to shut his mouth, and work a bit harder.

No one is "chipping" you J.T., go back and watch the tape. If Wannstedt won't say it, I will...

GET YOUR *** IN GEAR!!!

More to come.

Okay, when will you have the game plan ready for the Ravens game?

Let me know so I can send it to dolphins camp.

He's actually sticking up for the staff in a roundabout way. Not everybody here is and out-and-out Wanny flamer, as you assume.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Okay, when will you have the game plan ready for the Ravens game?

Let me know so I can send it to dolphins camp.

Dude, you really like to rub people the wrong way don't ya? Maybe Wanny should be doing the work that 87 is doing and WANNY should SHUT JASON UP!

Trust me, they do plenty of work.

BTW, I agree, how come 87 doesn't mention all the holes that our precious running back missed?

I know I jumped up and down in my living room after one particular run where he completely screwed up a sprint draw that busted open by stiopping and running into the back of Nails.

Then ESPN showed the play on primetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
What holes? How many holes in a measely 13 rushes do you think there were? I remember one on the draw that he ran for 15 yards.

He missed one gapping whole that was good for at least 20 maybe a housebuster. They played it on primetime on espn.

BTW, I agree, how come 87 doesn't mention all the holes that our precious running back missed?

Because he's watching Wade Smith and Jason Taylor. :rolleyes:

I paid almost ZERO attention to RW, as I was focusing on JT and Wade Smith.

What I did notice was Ricky's "vision" wasn't the greatest. He could of popped a few outside, but that is not studying him.

I used to do what 87 is doing, I then realized that my sanity was at stake and I stopped doing it. Imagine being an nfl coach.

Completey agree with the original post.

I watched the whole game and JT was singled up most of the day and got nothing done.
He needs to get his own act together.

Maybe a few less modeling gigs in the offseason would be a good first step.

He missed one gapping whole that was good for at least 20 maybe a housebuster. They played it on primetime on espn.
Ok so he missed ONE hole. That's why we lost? NOT because Wanny had this team totally FLAT coming out of the gate. NOT because the defense didn't lay a hand on McNair....

Originally posted by zachseau13
Completey agree with the original post.

I watched the whole game and JT was singled up most of the day and got nothing done.
He needs to get his own act together.

Maybe a few less modeling gigs in the offseason would be a good first step.

As a matter of fact.... on the one pass he batted down, he had given up on the play as far as pass rushing. I think he's geting very frustrated with hos lack of production and looking for excuses.

Hey, stop getting on JT, he has important things to do like calendars and GQ and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom