Tale Of The Tape...Titans/Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tale Of The Tape...Titans/Dolphins

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I think he's geting very frustrated with hos lack of production and looking for excuses.

JT is married. Unless you're calling Zach's sister names. Then I'll just have to ban you for blasphemy. :tongue:

Originally posted by Muck

JT is married. Unless you're calling Zach's sister names. Then I'll just have to ban you for blasphemy. :tongue:

I think JT banned himself from this season.:D

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Trust me, they do plenty of work.

BTW, I agree, how come 87 doesn't mention all the holes that our precious running back missed?

I know I jumped up and down in my living room after one particular run where he completely screwed up a sprint draw that busted open by stiopping and running into the back of Nails.

Then ESPN showed the play on primetime.

In the first 13 plays there were 9 passes. 10 pass plays if you count the sack/fumble. RBs need to get into a rhythm like everyone else.

Even if we concede that one hole he missed may have gone to the house, that still would only have made the score 31-14. Big deal.

Wrong...... that score would have made the game 14-7......BIG difference.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Wrong...... that score would have made the game 14-7......BIG difference.

I hope you're kidding. Tennessee wiped its @$$ with our team. Nitpicking at one play is ridiculous.

If we make it 14-7 at that point, we then begin to roll and we win the game 45-17.....guaranteed.

you might have a point.

Ok, finished through the third quarter, and really, it was 28-0 at the end of the third, so I am not even going to bother watching the fourth.

Jason was chipped 6 times through three quarters. For the record I counted 7 chips on Jevon Kearse through the same three quarters.

Smith gave up two sacks, but after really looking, Griese couldn't step up into the pocket because of pressure up the middle on a couple of occasions.

Todd Perry let his guy push him a good seven or eight yards into the backfield, and that was the guy who stripped Brian, and also sacked him.

After watching a lot of these running plays go no where, I would get Rob Konrad out on the edge, and run Ricky right or left.

I think the trick would be to run draws up the middle, and regular hand offs off tackle...with both Konrad and McMichael blocking the side Ricky runs to.

The Ravens defense is outstanding, and I really doubt we are going to have much success at all against that unit. The only hope I have is the fact that Chris Redmond will be starting for them, and we should have a field day against him.

Anyone want anything else from the tape looked at?

Sorry Dolphan87 can you see how many times Wale was chipped or double team? Dont worry about the other post I made...

Curious if other teams are protecting more for Wale then JT...

GOOO FIIINZ

Did you see how many times they doubled Taylor as opposed to, how much they doubled Kearse.

Does the problem lie in the fact that our interior line is not good enough to give help to Wade Smith?

Thanks 87 for your tireless pursuit of some answers. ;) :D

Wale was doubled about the same as Taylor. Kearse was "chipped" about seven times through three quarters.

I can blow off Monday night football, if you guys want hard facts.

I do have to say Kearse was hardly doubled by two lineman, it was either Ricky, or Konrad, or McMichael helping on that side, and I saw the most of it in the third after Jevon had gotten to Griese twice.

Wade Smith didn't play that badly...really.

Nails isn't what he was last year. That injury took something out of him. We have to realize that when we replace a guy like Dixon with a rookie, and then have Nails be a shadow of his play last year...it affects the whole line.

If nothing else, we need to draft/trade for/ get in F.A. a Tackle, and a Guard. Nails could improve with another off-season to heal that tendon (remember it takes a year to come back from most tendon injuries) Wade Smith will improve, and we could turn the weakness into a stregnth.

For now though, we need to get creative with the play calling.

Norv...figure it out.

P.S. anything else?

So that's why we signed a guard. They are looking for a replacement for Nails.

They must really want Seth at center.

Did you notice Seth at all?

Thanks for the update Dolphan87, I want you to watch MNF forget about yesterdays game! Its passed....

GOOO FIINNZ

Infins, I didn't see Seth in, but honestly I didn't watch for his number either.

Back
Top Bottom