"Talk is cheap mother f****" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Talk is cheap mother f****"

MRojas4

The Cheese Connoisseur
Club Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rush-trash-talk-leodis-mckelvin-buffalo-bills

"For someone to just jump off saying things like that before the game being played, I don't know if he's trying to rally his team together or what they're trying to do," Dolphins safety Jimmy Wilson said after Monday's practice. "It just seems cheap. But we're not worried about it. We're going to go handle our business. We know how important these AFC games are to win. We got to avenge ourselves."
Dolphins Pro Bowl defensive end and team captain Cameron Wake also shrugged off McKelvin's guarantee.
"I couldn't care less," Wake said. "When football starts becoming a debate, then I'd care about words. Until that day, football pads win and lose games, and that's what I care about."

Word travels fast in the NFL community. Wilson said some Miami players were aware of McKelvin's comments before the Dolphins boarded the team plane Sunday following their loss to the Detroit Lions. He said the initial reaction from Miami players was, "Wow! Didn't they just lose [to the Kansas City Chiefs]?"

-----------------------

Ok...ok I embellished the thread title a little.

The beast and killer Wilson are pumped!

Thursday can't come soon enough!

:cedar:

The media is making more of this than there is...

McKelvin was reeling from fumbling a punt return which essentially cost the BILLS the game on Sunday. A game the BILLS were pretty much in control of both offensively and defensively.

His stupid comments were more about his own embarrassment than his actual feelings about the next game.... whoever the opponent was.

Haha I read the thread title and I'm thinking, "man...who said that!!!" Thanks for the laugh :D

Why is Jimmy Wilson of all players on the team talking trash.

John Denney has more room to talk trash than Jimmy Wilson.

When did Buffalo go from the easy win to our Kryptonite. I refuse to believe we will lose to Kyle Orton. C'mon Miami do it right, then head to Denver for the upset of the damn year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did Buffalo go from the easy win to our Kryptonite. I refuse to believe we will lose to Kyle Orton. C'mon Miami do it right, then head to Denver for the upset of the damn year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kyle Orton? We lost to Thad ****ing lewis. We lost to ej ****ing Manuel.

Those clowns wish they were kyle Orton.

McKelvin was reeling from fumbling a punt return which essentially cost the BILLS the game on Sunday. A game the BILLS were pretty much in control of both offensively and defensively.

His stupid comments were more about his own embarrassment than his actual feelings about the next game.... whoever the opponent was.

Honestly Wakes comment says it the best. Also, im sure trash gets talked all game long, whatever. I am more concerned about having an offensive game plan in place to try and move the ball and score which has been the problem.

Honestly Wakes comment says it the best. Also, im sure trash gets talked all game long, whatever. I am more concerned about having an offensive game plan in place to try and move the ball and score which has been the problem.
Oh it'll be offensive....just probably not the way you want lol

poor Leodis, how could he know when openly disrespecting an opponent in front of reporters that they would repeat it?

kyle Orton? We lost to Thad ****ing lewis. We lost to ej ****ing Manuel.

Those clowns wish they were kyle Orton.
I think it's safe to say Miami lost to Buffalo because of their defense, more than who the qb was on the other side. it's not like the QB's for buffalo had some kind of stellar numbers against Miami. Their defense stopped Miami from scorring, that's how they've been winning. Defense is the only thing Miami needs to worry about against buffalo.

Too late. On the bulletin board.

Back
Top Bottom