"Talk is cheap mother f****" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Talk is cheap mother f****"

The media is making more of this than there is...

McKelvin was reeling from fumbling a punt return which essentially cost the BILLS the game on Sunday. A game the BILLS were pretty much in control of both offensively and defensively.

His stupid comments were more about his own embarrassment than his actual feelings about the next game.... whoever the opponent was.

You can try and spin it all you want. No pulling that foot out now.

Living in Toronto about an hour north of Buffalo, I listen to Buffalo sports radio WGR during Dolphins/Bills week, I can tell you right now, from players, to the radio hosts, to ther fans, In their minds they've ALREADY won this game.

We have NO RESPECT to that team, that city of their fans. It sucks. Because Buffalo is the ****hole of the earth. Just inches ahead of Cleveland.

Living in Toronto about an hour north of Buffalo, I listen to Buffalo sports radio WGR during Dolphins/Bills week, I can tell you right now, from players, to the radio hosts, to ther fans, In their minds they've ALREADY won this game.

We have NO RESPECT to that team, that city of their fans. It sucks. Because Buffalo is the ****hole of the earth. Just inches ahead of Cleveland.

You are so full of crap.

Any of you can log on and listen to WGR550.com (the official radio home of the BILLS).... stream it as I do from Ohio. No one has called this a "WIN".... if anything, Buffalo media has pretty much concluded that due to the Chiefs loss, we are out of the playoffs.

All said this AM that this Dolphins game is scary and we are hopeful to not see that oh so typical mid season slide from the Bills at this point.

So yeah, create more lies from your crappy Toronto Canada home that doesn't pick up WGR at all.

This is simple.

Leodis can talk shi* because he has the best Defensive Line in the NFL in front of him and he knows, more often than not, their going to put an insane amount of pressure on the QB and force him into bad throws that benefits him.

The only way Miami wins this game is if they can stop Buffalo's D-Line. I don't see how.

The media is making more of this than there is...

McKelvin was reeling from fumbling a punt return which essentially cost the BILLS the game on Sunday. A game the BILLS were pretty much in control of both offensively and defensively.

His stupid comments were more about his own embarrassment than his actual feelings about the next game.... whoever the opponent was.

Really?! The media NEVER does anything like that...ever! :chuckle:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rush-trash-talk-leodis-mckelvin-buffalo-bills

"For someone to just jump off saying things like that before the game being played, I don't know if he's trying to rally his team together or what they're trying to do," Dolphins safety Jimmy Wilson said after Monday's practice. "It just seems cheap. But we're not worried about it. We're going to go handle our business. We know how important these AFC games are to win. We got to avenge ourselves."
Dolphins Pro Bowl defensive end and team captain Cameron Wake also shrugged off McKelvin's guarantee.
"I couldn't care less," Wake said. "When football starts becoming a debate, then I'd care about words. Until that day, football pads win and lose games, and that's what I care about."

Word travels fast in the NFL community. Wilson said some Miami players were aware of McKelvin's comments before the Dolphins boarded the team plane Sunday following their loss to the Detroit Lions. He said the initial reaction from Miami players was, "Wow! Didn't they just lose [to the Kansas City Chiefs]?"

-----------------------

Ok...ok I embellished the thread title a little.

The beast and killer Wilson are pumped!

Thursday can't come soon enough!

:cedar:

Jimmy gonna miss tackles with more fervor?

You are so full of crap.

Any of you can log on and listen to WGR550.com (the official radio home of the BILLS).... stream it as I do from Ohio. No one has called this a "WIN".... if anything, Buffalo media has pretty much concluded that due to the Chiefs loss, we are out of the playoffs.

All said this AM that this Dolphins game is scary and we are hopeful to not see that oh so typical mid season slide from the Bills at this point.

So yeah, create more lies from your crappy Toronto Canada home that doesn't pick up WGR at all.

So your in Ohio, and your telling someone what they have in Toronto?

Not sure if serious.

So your in Ohio, and your telling someone what they have in Toronto?

Not sure if serious.

I live in Cleveland? That's news to me.

*EDIT- he originally said Cleveland, not OHIO.

And asking a guy from Buffalo if he is "really" familiar with Toronto is like asking a guy from Miami if he has ever "really" been to Ft Lauderdale.

Dude quoted me and called me a liar and then deleted his post.

Like I said, there are no radio hosts in Buffalo looking past the Dolphins game and declaring it a W. This AM they were stressing about the Jets coming in and the possibility of losing that game.

And then the last guy had me living in Cleveland before changing it to Ohio....

Like I said, there are no radio hosts in Buffalo looking past the Dolphins game and declaring it a W. This AM they were stressing about the Jets coming in and the possibility of losing that game.

I didn't delete my post, the moderators did. My insinuations stands. You have NO idea if we can get WGR are here or not. We do. We get every Bills game because we're in that market. And I didn't have you living in Cleveland when under your sig it clearly states your in Columbus. My comment was if you actually cared to READ was Buffalo is a hole that's barely above Cleveland. Said milder of course because i don't want this posted deleted either.

Either way, at 5:30 in the morning All they were talking about was their game against the Chiefs. When fans called in at that time, no one was worried about the Dolphins. They were worried about themselves. There is s big difference. There wasn't one caller nor the hosts that said they would lose to the Dolphins. It stuck in my mind because after years of listening to their station, it was one of the few times they were so arrogantly confident.

It's called a typo, Never had one I guess.

You are so full of crap.

Wow, Bills fans are ornery. I'm from Niagara Falls, and currently live about 90 min from Buffalo, and Buffalo fans generally are much like McKelvin... Ignorant and disrespectful... When I was a 14 year old kid I had beers thrown at me by bills fans at the stadium for wearing a Marino jersey. I was just in Detroit this weekend and their fan base was friendly, and not a bunch of assholes.... There is no respect in buffalo for the Fins...

Lmao... Toronto is crappy and u live where, Buffalo?? Take a trek over the border brother if u haven't already... Toronto is a beautiful city, as well as the surrounding area....much of Buffalo and NF, NY is run down man, u don't see much of that here...

What would be worse than the insult would be the Bills kicking our arse on Thursday night TV.
At that point we will be a laughing stock again and Philbin will be sitting on the BBQ.

You are so full of crap.

I see ur from Ohio, doesn't change a thing tho...
and there is this thing called the internet, I can even stream wgr 5 out here in the Canadian Wilderness eh!!

Back
Top Bottom