"Talk is cheap mother f****" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Talk is cheap mother f****"

Why is Jimmy Wilson of all players on the team talking trash.

John Denney has more room to talk trash than Jimmy Wilson.

Good call. That's been my reference point for two years. We can't claim a legitimately improving roster until Jimmy Wilson is no longer part of it.

He even had a chance to make Dion Jordan look good, but decided to pass. For a guy with such a tough guy reputation, Jimmy Wilson avoids contact and tackles to remarkable consistency. He's softened considerably since entering the league.

Regarding the comments, I'd love it if the Dolphins were in anti revenge. If you own anti revenge it means you own advantages and the margin can be massive at home if everything breaks your way. But since it's the opposite with Buffalo controlling the series lately, we are unlikely to separate from them, not to the extent of some of the predictions I've seen around here.

Good call. That's been my reference point for two years. We can't claim a legitimately improving roster until Jimmy Wilson is no longer part of it.

He even had a chance to make Dion Jordan look good, but decided to pass. For a guy with such a tough guy reputation, Jimmy Wilson avoids contact and tackles to remarkable consistency. He's softened considerably since entering the league.

Regarding the comments, I'd love it if the Dolphins were in anti revenge. If you own anti revenge it means you own advantages and the margin can be massive at home if everything breaks your way. But since it's the opposite with Buffalo controlling the series lately, we are unlikely to separate from them, not to the extent of some of the predictions I've seen around here.

The only time I would want Wilson on the roster is for a ST role. He has value there. But his tackling is awful and he is too faux-aggressive when covering routes.

How about that "best safety" in the NFL? I think you and I are the only people here that knew that would be coming. Of course he gives up the game winning touchdown.

I still have hatred from the K-Gun Bills offense that wore the Dolphins out in the 80s-90s with Kelly, Thurman, and Bruce Smith.

Until we can get our offensive line a little stronger on the interior and Tannehill can make the defense honest with a few long balls, Bills will be favored due to their front 4 d-line.

If we win it will be close and low scoring.

The only time I would want Wilson on the roster is for a ST role. He has value there. But his tackling is awful and he is too faux-aggressive when covering routes.

How about that "best safety" in the NFL? I think you and I are the only people here that knew that would be coming. Of course he gives up the game winning touchdown.

How dare he, I guess Jones is the only guy to give up a TD. That's news to me.

Mind. ****ing. Blowin.

How dare he, I guess Jones is the only guy to give up a TD. That's news to me.

Mind. ****ing. Blowin.

He is the only player to state he is the best at his position in the NFL on this roster.

So naturally its safe to assume the best at their position gives up game winning touchdowns in the last seconds of the game?

He is the only player to state he is the best at his position in the NFL on this roster.

So naturally its safe to assume the best at their position gives up game winning touchdowns in the last seconds of the game?

If you want to put yourself and Awsi on a pedestal at least get it right. He didn't state he was the best, he said he was playing like the best because his stats were among the best.

“I’m playing like the best safety in the league, actually,” Jones told the Miami Herald on Thursday. “Numbers don’t lie. If you compare my numbers to the other safeties in the league, with what I’ve done, it stacks up with the best of them.”

Back
Top Bottom