Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭

opticblazed

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Stuck in cali so most of the coverage is the niners.. they seem to think dolphins is a viable landing spot. Makes absolutely no sense. We have invested too much in or for Tua. #2 jimmy is a frustrating qb. Cant imagine this place after he throws one of his usual picks at a critical point in the game. #3 Tua is a better qb

Stuck in cali so most of the coverage is the niners.. they seem to think dolphins is a viable landing spot. Makes absolutely no sense. We have invested too much in or for Tua. #2 jimmy is a frustrating qb. Cant imagine this place after he throws one of his usual picks at a critical point in the game. #3 Tua is a better qb
Are you going to say the same thing "Can't imagine this place after Tua throws one of his usual picks at a critical point in the game"?

I doubt you will say that Tua is a better quarterback than Garoppolo if Tua is not a Dolphin, you are too biased

Are you going to say the same thing "Can't imagine this place after Tua throws one of his usual picks at a critical point in the game"?
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Who is "they"?

Can you at least link to some article or something that suggests this? Is it wishful thinking by some lunatic fringe desperate to rid the team of JG? Or is this something you have invented just for the sake of creating a thread?

I ask simply because it makes absolutely no sense from a strategic POV for the Dolphins to make such a move and, really, I am skeptical of the validity due to your posting history.

Stuck in the Bahamas but doesn't stop me from getting other teams coverage.

Internet is great for that.

Makes no sense. With Jimmy G's injury, ultimately I think SF may end up releasing him. Carolina might be a fit. But Tua's ceiling is much higher than Jimmy's and Bridgewater is one of the best backups in the NFL. Why would Miami want him?

Back
Top Bottom