Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭

So just one sports show?

Not sure this needed a thread.
No. They have different segments daily . Alot of biners talk. They believe lance should start and miami keeps coming up as a destination. They believe we need a qb and jimmy could be that guy. They dont like jimmy but thinks he can start in miami

No. They have different segments daily . Alot of biners talk. They believe lance should start and miami keeps coming up as a destination. They believe we need a qb and jimmy could be that guy. They dont like jimmy but thinks he can start in miami
The question is is this what you believe?

Tua is the starter we do not need Jimmy G.

I wouldn't dispute that right now. They are both equal really at this current time. I would even give a slight edge to Garropolo with his playoff resume. Now, I do think think Tuas ceiling is much higher.

Not at all. All signs point to tua being the starter.

I can tell you that after watching niners games i definitely dont want jimmy anywhere near our team

The Dolphins were "closely monitoring" both the Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson situations.

Also, if Malik Willis made it to 28 Miami had strong interest in him.

Baker Mayfield was mentioned for like 2 days.

Are you going to say the same thing "Can't imagine this place after Tua throws one of his usual picks at a critical point in the game"?

Someone has apparently confused Tua with Fitz-something.

What’s truly funny and ironic is your post is the equivalent of throwing a bad INT.

Suggesting that a kid with only 21 starts under his belt (a 13-8 record) and 15 career INT’s has in any way developed a reputation of “usually” throwing a pick at a critical point in a game is about as silly as it gets.

Bring something more to the table, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom