Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talking heads in cali thinks dolphins a landing spot for jimmy😭

Makes no sense. With Jimmy G's injury, ultimately I think SF may end up releasing him. Carolina might be a fit. But Tua's ceiling is much higher than Jimmy's and Bridgewater is one of the best backups in the NFL. Why would Miami want him?

It only has to make sense from their side of the aisle.

It’s just wishful thinking from delusional Niners fan due to McDaniel’s past connection to that team and Garoppolo. As well as piling on the Nat’l media narrative against Tua.

I live in NorCal but rarely listen to sports talk radio or watch the local news. So I have no idea what nonsense they may be spewing, but it surely wouldn’t surprise me.

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

1656288395291.jpeg

Seems like everyone out there has a list of QB's replacements and memes for Tua

It’s just wishful thinking from delusional Niners fan due to McDaniel’s past connection to that team and Garoppolo. As well as piling on the Nat’l media narrative against Tua.

I live in NorCal but rarely listen to sports talk radio or watch the local news. So I have no idea what nonsense they may be spewing, but it surely wouldn’t surprise me.
I agree but when you are sports starved...they do seem to be piling on to the narrative

The SF fans generally have an inflated value of Jimmy Garappalo. But that's fans.

The front office gave up a lot to deal up for Lance so they know Jimmy's value. He could end up having a Ryan Fitzpatrick kind of career, serving as a bridge quarterback.

Also, I don't think the media, in general, realizes what little Tua has had to work with. So they might think Garappalo is an upgrade.

Last edited:
View attachment 110711

Super thread of QB's that were supposed to, or rumored to take Tuas job.

1. D. Watson
2. T. Brady
3. T. Bridgewater
4. L. Jackson
5. J. Garropolo
6. C. Kapernick

The Season hasn't even started. 🤣
If Tua is best qb on team..he should be starter..if he ain't best qb..he should be on bench...
The best man win..I don't care who is starter as long as he is good..this aint little league..when ur dad is coach...

There’s a list of QBs to replace any NFL QB not named Rodgers, Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, or Wilson. Maybe I forgot one or two more.

Hopefully Tua plays well enough this year to join the list of irreplaceable QBs.

Jimmy G would be super logical if we didn't have Tua.

Who is "they"?

Can you at least link to some article or something that suggests this? Is it wishful thinking by some lunatic fringe desperate to rid the team of JG? Or is this something you have invented just for the sake of creating a thread?

I ask simply because it makes absolutely no sense from a strategic POV for the Dolphins to make such a move and, really, I am skeptical of the validity due to your posting history.
Going by his post, I imagine he's talking radio and tv, so there wouldn't be a link.

Back
Top Bottom