Tankathon has the 2024 Mock posted now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon has the 2024 Mock posted now.

ouch if the Houston pick really ends up being #2
If that happens(and it probably won't)how much do you think Arizona could get for Kyler Murray and his contract? His dead cap hits the next few years are comical.

And Miami will be drafting later and they won't take a frickin LB in R1(and I know that Trotter is very good).

If that happens(and it probably won't)how much do you think Arizona could get for Kyler Murray and his contract? His dead cap hits the next few years are comical.

And Miami will be drafting later and they won't take a frickin LB in R1(and I know that Trotter is very good).

the contract will be quite tradeable in 2024. it depends on the year he will have. could be anything from a 1 and change to a conditional pick really

Presuming he comes back healthy they won't be bad enough to pick that high, and if he is still hurt or plays terrible they won't have a market for him.

And I don't think Houston will be picking that high either, but right now it is hard to find too many obviously awful teams, so who knows?

Maybe Justin Fields tears his knee week 2 or something like that.

Tampa might stink, Jimmy G gets hurt and the Raiders go in the tank, Deshaun Watson has karma catch up to him and he goes down, there just aren't too many obvious candidates right now.

I’m intrigued by Sanders but going all out for Bowers.

Might workout in our favor that so many TEs got drafted this year if Bowers can fall to the 9,10,11 range.

I want to humiliate teams in the future.

Last edited:
They have us taking Amarius Mims at #54. I’d take that right now. There is no way Mims is there at 54.

At this point, Miami will be linked to tight ends and offensive tackles. We'll see if that changes during the season.

Back
Top Bottom