Tankathon has the 2024 Mock posted now. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon has the 2024 Mock posted now.

What is wrong with that.

Armstead will miss enough games to get value from Mims at LT as a rookie and he could fill in elsewhere as needed until he takes over in year 2.

I would have no problem going with Murphy at #21 if the OT were all gone but they won't be.
I would really rather take Penix at 21 and trade Tua and re-start the QB contract clock.

If I had to go from watching Tua to watching Bo Nix then my TV days would be over and I would have to get the games on radio.

Last edited:
I would really rather take Penix at 21 and trade Tua and re-start the QB contract clock.

I would too but no point in discussing it. If Grier did this he might as well stamp “fire me” on his forehead.

Someone did not see Penix against a stout defense.

That's all I'll say about that.

You could say this about any college QB. Did you see Stroud against that same “stout” D?

I do not see the logic in that at ll.

IF Miami had a shot at a true franchise guy at QB then I would listen to the argument, but Penix?

I do not see the logic in that at ll.

IF Miami had a shot at a true franchise guy at QB then I would listen to the argument, but Penix?
Yeah I think Penix has a better skill set for the NFL than Tua, he is slightly taller, has a much stonger arm and is more mobile.

The added benefit to drafting Penix and trading Tua is that we would have Penix on the cheap for the next 4 years instead of having to pay Tua $50M annualy which to me is insane.

Yeah I think Penix has a better skill set for the NFL than Tua, he is slightly taller, has a much stonger arm and is more mobile.

The added benefit to drafting Penix and trading Tua is that we would have Penix on the cheap for the next 4 years instead of having to pay Tua $50M annualy which to me is insane.
As beat up as Tua has been his injury history is not as bad as Penix's.

And Penix is only 2 years younger than Tua because he was hurt so much.

The only think he has on Tua is arm strength(certainly not accuracy)and he is taller.

I could be talked into a legit upgrade from Tua but Penix is not that guy.

I like Tua, but I do think Penix will be almost as good, and for a whole lot less.

Back
Top Bottom