Tannehill,Claiborne, or Blackmon will be where we pick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill,Claiborne, or Blackmon will be where we pick.

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Just doing a little thinking. If the browns don't get tannehill then he is ours and most likely browns go Trent, Tampa goes claiborne, and rams go blackmon. If the browns do draft tannehill then Tampa gets Trent and rams will get claiborne or blackmon. I think the rams will be getting a big guy and I don't think they will get either.

Thoughts?

If any of those three are their at our pick I want Claiborne.

Just doing a little thinking. If the browns don't get tannehill then he is ours and most likely browns go Trent, Tampa goes claiborne, and rams go blackmon. If the browns do draft tannehill then Tampa gets Trent and rams will get claiborne or blackmon. I think the rams will be getting a big guy and I don't think they will get either.

Thoughts?

Only Tannehill will be there at #8, and he would be a reach. Far, far better to draft Decastro at #8 and then trade a 3rd or 4th to move to ahead of Cleveland in the 2nd rd and draft Weeden. But the Browns might take him at #22.

Only Tannehill will be there at #8, and he would be a reach. Far, far better to draft Decastro at #8 and then trade a 3rd or 4th to move to ahead of Cleveland in the 2nd rd and draft Weeden. But the Browns might take him at #22.

colts 1. luck qb
redskins 2. rg3 qb
vikings 3. kalil ot
browns 4.richardson
tampa 5. claiborne
rams 6. blackmon
jags 7. floyd
fins 8. ingram

looking like the most likely scenario on draft day.

Jacksonville picks at 7....

I know, I said they will go with a big ugly first pick imo

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

colts 1. luck qb
redskins 2. rg3 qb
vikings 3. kalil ot
browns 4.richardson
tampa 5. claiborne
rams 6. blackmon
jags 7. floyd
fins 8. ingram

looking like the most likely scenario on draft day.

We won't pass on Tannehill

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Would you like to place real money on that???

IF we can trade back, Ingram or Kuechly would be very likely choices...and hopeful on my part.

Blackmon might actually be the only of the three mentioned the FO would covet, but IF he falls to us, I could honestly see him become serious trade-bait for us..and that actually might be the ideal situation.

i dont even believe tannenhill is even an option in round 1, if ppl want to be that confident we are taking tannelhill go for it but be prepared to be seriously disappointed.

Id pull the trigger on keuchly at 8 than drink myself into a stupor. Unless claiborne is there. Claiborne is a guy you may even see some teams trade up for. Cleveland isnt taking tannehill at 4, i dont see any way in hell they do. Im taking keuchly way before a decastro. And i like decastro a lot.

Would you like to place real money on that???

IF we can trade back, Ingram or Kuechly would be very likely choices...and hopeful on my part.

Blackmon might actually be the only of the three mentioned the FO would covet, but IF he falls to us, I could honestly see him become serious trade-bait for us..and that actually might be the ideal situation.

I hope we would trade back also but I really think we get tannehill. He knows the west coast already and his coach is our offensive coach now. I also think we could of brought garrard in to teach him. Garrard was never a bad QB and he plays identical to tannehill. Now like I said that is just my gut feeling. I would much rather trade back and take ingram,Perry, or Floyd

Id pull the trigger on keuchly at 8 than drink myself into a stupor. Unless claiborne is there. Claiborne is a guy you may even see some teams trade up for. Cleveland isnt taking tannehill at 4, i dont see any way in hell they do. Im taking keuchly way before a decastro. And i like decastro a lot.

tampa is a lock for richardson/claiborne. The browns i believe will take blackmon, cant remember the last time they had a weapon on that team at wr. The rams in my opinion need some offensive line help, i would not rule out the rams taking a offensive lineman like decastro. They need help badly at ol. I think tampa goes with claiborne cause they already have a beast at rb lagarrete blount. Thats why i think its very possible richardson could drop to 7/8. Jaguars have a premierre rb already so they would never take richardson. The most likely to drop is richardson i think.

tampa is a lock for richardson/claiborne. The browns i believe will take blackmon, cant remember the last time they had a weapon on that team at wr. The rams in my opinion need some offensive line help, i would not rule out the rams taking a offensive lineman like decastro. They need help badly at ol. I think tampa goes with claiborne cause they already have a beast at rb lagarrete blount. Thats why i think its very possible richardson could drop to 7/8. Jaguars have a premierre rb already so they would never take richardson. The most likely to drop is richardson i think.

I would be surprised to see the Browns take Blackmon to be honest, only because of who they have at RB right now. Are Montario Hardesty or Chris Ogbonnaya going to be their starters or would they try and pull someone else later in the draft? You would think Richardson would be almost a no-brainer as you posted in your "most likely scenario", although a trade back seems like it could be fairly likely as well given a few teams may be looking to move up.

I would be surprised to see the Browns take Blackmon to be honest, only because of who they have at RB right now. Are Montario Hardesty or Chris Ogbonnaya going to be their starters or would they try and pull someone else later in the draft? You would think Richardson would be almost a no-brainer as you posted in your "most likely scenario", although a trade back seems like it could be fairly likely as well given a few teams may be looking to move up.

thing is though browns wrs are also terrible. It really comes down do they want to run it more or pass more, so i believe thats what it will come down 2 when they pick. A trade down for extra picks very possible also, if i was the browns would i take richardson? your damn right i would but im hoping he falls to miami even though we will still pass on him lol.

i dont even believe tannenhill is even an option in round 1, if ppl want to be that confident we are taking tannelhill go for it but be prepared to be seriously disappointed.
I hope All the people praying that Tannehill isn't even an option for us are prepared to be severely disappointed as well.

Back
Top Bottom