Tannehill Down In Flames | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
what was that?? 2nd pass attempt by RT? Right into zone coverage for what could easily have been a pick 6

This game will end badly. Gase feels he has to win big to save his job. RT wants to showcase his talents to the league, both those strategies equate to a heavy passing game plan.

And guess what? When you KNOW RT has to pass, he is easy to shut down. Especially when you have a good defense like Buffalo does.

RT is getting exposed. Just like he does when we fall behind in a game.

Football is 4 qt still time. I want to see how he responds in these kinds of situations. Technically this is first bad game this season.

You should be sad that Tannehill failed. Very lame that youre giddily like a school girl.
Fans should feel “sad” now? For the past??? OMG, what loser mentality! That the kind of soft emotion BS that got us here.

I’m excited!! Yes I am. And not afraid to admit it.

I’m excited that the weakness of this team is getting exposed. I’m excited because this gives us the best chance to make the right decision and move on.

We need a STUD ALPHA QB and coach.

I’m excited for the future, I’ll leave you and yours to huddle up crying and sad in a corner

Sadly only Bortles is a worse starting QB than Tannehill. No GM in the league would even want this stiff on their bench. Hopefully this will be the last game he ever starts in the NFL. Good grief does he suck.

Fans should feel “sad” now? For the past??? OMG, what loser mentality! That the kind of soft emotion BS that got us here.

I’m excited!! Yes I am. And not afraid to admit it.

I’m excited that the weakness of this team is getting exposed. I’m excited because this gives us the best chance to make the right decision and move on.

We need a STUD ALPHA QB and coach.

I’m excited for the future, I’ll leave you and yours to huddle up crying and sad in a corner

You really think that any if our “soft emotion BS” has anything to do with how this team is ran??? Good god millennial “logic” is confounding

You really think that any if our “soft emotion BS” has anything to do with how this team is ran??? Good god millennial “logic” is confounding
Keep feeling “sad” about the past, as you have stated is the right emotion to feel. That is your choice.

I will keep feeling “excited” about the future. That is MY choice

Back
Top Bottom