Tannehill Down In Flames | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

No one is happy he failed. We are just wanting to put this version of the Dolphins out of it’s misery, and going down in flames gives us the best chance to clean house and encourage Ross to not apply half measures again. Clean house, get rid of everybody and start over.

Or should we wait for year 8 of the Ryan Tannehill expriament wondering if this is finally the year he shows us he is our franchise QB. Also, sick of Gase, he has proved he is not special when it comes to being a master O coordinator or QB whisperer. Payton Manning will make anyone look good, every at the end of his career.

Grow up please.

I do realize that we need to restart no need to take the low road with petty nsme calling.

I agree with Dolphins81, you do seem to have loser mentality.

Don’t complain about “name calling”, when you jumped into this thread with a first post calling someone a “giddy school girl”.

Lol

No one is happy he failed. We are just wanting to put this version of the Dolphins out of it’s misery, and going down in flames gives us the best chance to clean house and encourage Ross to not apply half measures again. Clean house, get rid of everybody and start over.

Or should we wait for year 8 of the Ryan Tannehill expriament wondering if this is finally the year he shows us he is our franchise QB. Also, sick of Gase, he has proved he is not special when it comes to being a master O coordinator or QB whisperer. Payton Manning will make anyone look good, every at the end of his career.
This is a great post

This is exactly it .I just don't understand how the members in this forum thought keeping Tannehenne was a good idea. And just kept making excuses for his poor play. I'm just glad we can move on.

Anyone on this forum that thinks Tannehill is a NFL caliber starting QB needs to stop watching football. Go watch girls basketball or curling.

Anyone on this forum that thinks Tannehill is a NFL caliber starting QB needs to stop watching football. Go watch girls basketball or curling.

If we enforced this rule when I called Tannehenne for what he was.... Trash. This board wouldn't exist .The amount of excuses made for this guy was unreal.

you “sad” guys should be happy that some changes are finally coming. Ryan Tannehill was never a good QB and some of you defended him to the death after it was apparent years ago. I think you’re more “sad” that you have to finally face the fact that you were very wrong over and over again

That's far from the point. He is a Fin so you pull for him but to bash him over and over and gloat when he fails is not being a fan it's being an ass hole.

RT is a serviceable NFL starter, but would be a solid backup
That’s all he’s developed into.
I think the team should have been looking to upgrade after his 3rd year.
He’s had the reins for 7 yrs and never really faced any competition.
In his defense, Philbin recognized this and tried to upgrade, but he was voted down.
Philbin had his problems as a HC, but he was correct in his assessment of RT.

That's far from the point. He is a Fin so you pull for him but to bash him over and over and gloat when he fails is not being a fan it's being an *** hole.

No one said we didn't pull for him. We just stated how terrible he was while we got mocked. And guys like you made excuses for him year after year .he never had a chance to succeed because he sucks...

Back
Top Bottom