Tannehill Down In Flames | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

That one drive of him CATCHING a TD ain’t changing the facts of 7 years smh come on

It’s now you’re coming to that conclusion? At best in the league there’s roughly 6 elite QB’s! The rest are serviceable.

You should be sad that Tannehill failed. Very lame that youre giddily like a school girl.

Giddy if it means changes are coming which we desperately need, I'm tired of spinning our tires and getting no where.

It’s now you’re coming to that conclusion? At best in the league there’s roughly 6 elite QB’s! The rest are serviceable.

Are you of the thinking that we should keep Ryan Tannehill as our starter for next year? If so, let’s just drop it

Giddy if it means changes are coming which we desperately need, I'm tired of spinning our tires and getting no where.

That’s a big IF for this team. I’ll believe it when I see it and yes I want a cleared house. Gase, Burke, Rizzi, Tannenbaum, Grier, and of course Tannehill. I’d also like Parker, McCain, and Branch gone too but will be ok with them as long as the big 6 are gone.

Let’s go on the record here.

I supported the pick of RT in the draft 7 years ago. QB picks don’t always work out, but I was in support of the pick and the CHANCE

I can freely admit that I was wrong. We should have moved on from him years ago

We tried and it didn’t work. One of the big failures was not drafting a QB in the years after Tanny. Competition makes people perform at their highest level and Tanny has never been pushed.

he's been terrible & the line/WR's aren't helping out.

only real playmaker he has had the whole year has been Drake.

It's just time to move on from regime and tannehill if anything for a culture change. It just isn't working out.

We can blame this organization for ruining Tannehill, I don't care, I just want to move on now.

Really hoping this is Tanny’s last game as a Fin. That last play has been his career in Miami in a nutshell. Dude just never developed as a QB, he’s being outclassed by Allen right before our eyes.

It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that a raw rookie- Josh Allen is already a better QB than Tannehill who has been in the league 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom