Tannehill Down In Flames | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

I personally can’t wait to move on to the next phase of this franchise.

I think most of us were there 4 years ago at least. That fact that there was never a plan B during the Tannehill era is going to cost us even more time and money. More horrible seasons ahead unfortunately.

Last edited:
To every Tannedefender saying we should feel sad/sorry for him I respond with - Never feel sorry for a dude who makes more in a year (playing a kid's game...and not very well) than you will in a lifetime. Why not start a GoFundMe page for him...LMAO.

And all you guys getting your panties in a bunch trying to "protect his honor" and saying we should be ashamed as fans...get it through your thick heads...the majority of us don't hate him as a person or player...we just hate him being the Dolphins starting QB.

Move on.

Man, Mayfield is so good. Two picks today and I don’t care. Watching him command the pocket is awesome. Just evaded two dead-to-rights sacks and threw a strike 50 yards downfield to get the Browns in FG-range....after taking over inside his 10 with less than 40 seconds to go.
Yeah, he is fun to watch. Laser beam accuracy too.

Yeah, he is fun to watch. Laser beam accuracy too.
His receivers are covered and not open but he’s throwing it to a place where they have the advantage to catch it. Tannehill has done it several times in the last 7 years although never when the play offs on the line...

I think most of us were there 4 years at least. That fact that there was never a plan B during the Tannehill era is going to cost us even more time and money. More horrible seasons ahead unfortunately.
What’s more money when you spend 10M on a panic Cutler signing. That signing alone should’ve made Ross fire everyone after LAST year.

As owner, I’d be like “so we are a QB away from a possible deep run? If the answer is yes then I will consider writing a check for 10M. If the answer is no, then I say why TF don’t you collective group of decision makers not have your backup plan already on the roster now that it’s the first week of August?”

So two forum members are allowed to run their mouth all day long but watch out if we hit back. Mod's nned to step up.
Wow, wait a minute. When I have frequently brought up the fact that RT is overrated you are the first one to respond saying I know nothing and that I am wrong when ever I post. But now after the many times you have run to defend the the indefensible, you're going to bent out of shape when your proven wrong. That, my friend, is classic hypocrisy.

Man, Mayfield is so good. Two picks today and I don’t care. Watching him command the pocket is awesome. Just evaded two dead-to-rights sacks and threw a strike 50 yards downfield to get the Browns in FG-range....after taking over inside his 10 with less than 40 seconds to go.

He's incredible. If you aren't watching him your missing out

I'd have given up multiple picks/future picks to get Mayfield. Unfortunately, it was never a real option once Cleveland zeroed in.

He's absolutely the real deal & then some. And a lot of us said that pre-draft.

Back
Top Bottom