Tannehill Down In Flames | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

He's incredible. If you aren't watching him your missing out

I’m so damn jealous. It actually hurts now to have been a Dolphins fan for almost 40 years and realize that this team is never going to be smart enough to find a player like Mayfield.

Mayfield, on the road against one of the best defenses in the league in a game that defense NEEDS to win, and he is shredding them.

If Cleveland lands the right coach (not Adam Gase), they’re gonna be good. Mayfield is tearing it up.

It's tough to go all in on a player like that and have to come back to a place like this. I'll respect him a little more if he shows.
It will be the same song and dance my friend from the Tannedefenders.

Wasn’t given the chance
Line was bad
Coaching was poor
Team ravaged with injuries
Too many offenses to learn in his tenure
Defense was terrible

They will sink with the ship. No way a single one can man up and say you know what? You were right.

I’m so damn jealous. It actually hurts now to have been a Dolphins fan for almost 40 years and realize that this team is never going to be smart enough to find a player like Mayfield.

Mayfield, on the road against one of the best defenses in the league in a game that defense NEEDS to win, and he is shredding them.

I posted it a few days ago but I couldn't believe how many people were discounting him. His "size" issues were pretty made up too. He's plenty big enough

I don't care if you like his attitude or not, him and his attitude are here to stay and it's Gonna be a problem in the NFL for the next ten years. He thinks he's better than you, and hes probly right

Holy crap Baker may knock the Ravens out of the playoffs. What a talent.
He's got 3 td passes on the road vs Baltimore, that's 3 more than Tannehill had in his last 2 trips to Baltimore combined. Mayfield has almost 30 tds this season as a rookie. One more TD would eclipse Tannehill's career high. He's good.

Mayfield is going to knock the Ravens out of the playoffs here. Maybe that will give us Harbaugh on a silver platter.

It will be the same song and dance my friend from the Tannedefenders.

Wasn’t given the chance
Line was bad
Coaching was poor
Team ravaged with injuries
Too many offenses to learn in his tenure
Defense was terrible

They will sink with the ship. No way a single one can man up and say you know what? You were right.

You forgot:

the Fans were negative
he doesn't have WRs
he pissed blood
he took too many sacks early in his career
Dallas Thomas
he was injured

Another frozen rope throw from Mayfield after escaping the pocket. What a rookie QB.

And now an incredible catch from Landry. I’m going to cry.

Only worry here is the Browns kicker.....Greg Joseph. Yeesh.

What is with this ridiculous delay?? C’mon. Stop taking momentum away from the Browns.

Back
Top Bottom