Tannehill Down In Flames | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Down In Flames

I'm pretty sure Russ is 5'10

Yeah the size thing on baker was really only those who WANTED to criticize him could make. You can be successful at 6'1

Now guys like kyler Murray are a different story. Whether you love him, like him, don't like him his size is an issue flat out. No one his size hasn't ever been a successful NFL QB. His closest comparison is russ and Russ still has an entire inch on him. And Russ was a 3rd round pick mind you

People let the size thing get to them about baker and there were guys rating josh rosen as a better prospect bc of it.

I will bet the farm that kid is also under 190 and is closer to 5'8. Yea Wilson ain't no damn 5'11 lol.

Let’s hope the Fins don’t have to have to deal with winning six total game over the next three years just to finish a half-game in front of a team led by the 2022 version of Ryan Tannehill. Might be worth it to get the next Mayfield, but still.
Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home. Dolphins fans need to hope that Ross makes the right moves this offseason. With the right people in charge it won't take too much time to turn things around in the weak AFC. Certainly won't take picking in the top 10 of the draft for about a decade like the Browns. Hey but let them gloat about finising a 1/2 game ahead of a badly coached team decimated by injuries. Doesn't take much to satisfy Browns fans I guess

I was among Tannenhill's supporters.

He proved me wrong.

He's a good guy, but he's a JAG as an NFL QB. Whatever potential he may have had, he's lost due to injuries / taking repeated hits. He regressed this year.

I hope Ross decides for a complete regime change. He needs to replace Tannenbaum with someone who is hyper-competent.

I will bet the farm that kid is also under 190 and is closer to 5'8. Yea Wilson ain't no damn 5'11 lol.

I think it was actually oklahomas first drive last night where a lineman barely got a piece of kylers jersey near his shoulder pad and he slammed him down what looked effortlessly.

I think kyler is a baller, but I'm having a tough time projecting him to long term success in the NFL

I'm having a tough time projecting this class as a whole at this point tbh

I think it was actually oklahomas first drive last night where a lineman barely got a piece of kylers jersey near his shoulder pad and he slammed him down what looked effortlessly.

I think kyler is a baller, but I'm having a tough time projecting him to long term success in the NFL

I'm having a tough time projecting this class as a whole at this point tbh

Same here he's actually one of my favorite players to watch in college football, I wouldn't even mind taking a chance in the later rounds.

Reactions: A1.
Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home. Dolphins fans need to hope that Ross makes the right moves this offseason. With the right people in charge it won't take too much time to turn things around in the weak AFC. Certainly won't take picking in the top 10 of the draft for about a decade like the Browns. Hey but let them gloat about finising a 1/2 game ahead of a badly coached team decimated by injuries. Doesn't take much to satisfy Browns fans I guess
I’m not sure why you’re bagging on the Browns other than they are an easy target from years of futility. But that doesn’t matter to Baker Mayfield and the rest of their young core. This year was the “take a step” year for the Browns. Look for a playoff appearance next year.

On the Bright side if we draft Kyler we will bad enough in 2021 to draft Trevor Lawrence lol

I was glad to see Lawrence weighed about 220 bc my goodness he could have passed for 190 himself

We should have sucked for Luck. So unfair for a franchise to go from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck.

I’m not sure why you’re bagging on the Browns other than they are an easy target from years of futility. But that doesn’t matter to Baker Mayfield and the rest of their young core. This year was the “take a step” year for the Browns. Look for a playoff appearance next year.
The Browns will be in an enviable position for years to come.

They could use a change of uniform though. I mean, really

What is the point of coming into a Dolphins forum talking up the Browns while crapping on the Dolphins. We know the Dolphins need to make changes. You guys boasting about the Browns finishing 1/2 game ahead of the Dolphins seems pointless on a Dolphins forum. Why not go take this to the Browns forum. As for Baker Mayfield, lets see what he does next year. If you are going to crap on the Dolphins here while hyping up the Browns you should understand why someone would bring up the Browns having many years of picking in the top ten , while going through even more head coaches than the Dolphins while still not making it to the playoffs. So again what was the point of hyping of the Browns here?

Meanwhile a healthy Luck is passing his team to a playoff berth again. Man I miss the “I’d take RT over Luck” debates.

Mayfield has already gained the Respect of the Ravens. Lots of Raven's defensive players were giving him kudos after the game. Never see them do that after they take tannehill out back.

Back
Top Bottom