Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk!

If you do not think this is for the show you are an idiot... gonna be the entire first episode"the 8th pick of the draft is not in camp" lets film ireland on the phone oh pan over film tannehill practicing alone now the agent turn.... larry johnson, andre smith, revis every show has this i dont know why everyone is worried

Like I said in another thread given it is unlikely Tannehill starts this year the decision to part ways won't be till after year 3 of a 4yr 12.6 million dollar deal. So they are holding up the development of the kid they drafted as the franchise qb for roughly 3.15 million dollars seems ridiculous seeing how the paid Grove damn near 15 mil to go away! Now if Tannehill is such a bust they part ways before the end of his 3rd year something tells me Ireland and company will be gone anyway.

If you do not think this is for the show you are an idiot... gonna be the entire first episode"the 8th pick of the draft is not in camp" lets film ireland on the phone oh pan over film tannehill practicing alone now the agent turn.... larry johnson, andre smith, revis every show has this i dont know why everyone is worried

Ok ok let me ask. What does Miami have to gain by doing this? They are keeping their franchise quarterback from signing and hurting their public image with the fans. For... what? Money? They don't really get paid based on ratings from HBO. For the dignity of having their #8 guy hold out?

Would they listen to HBO? I doubt it. They want to win games. There is just no logic behind the statement that it is CLEARLY for the cameras.

Ok ok let me ask. What does Miami have to gain by doing this? They are keeping their franchise quarterback from signing and hurting their public image with the fans. For... what? Money? They don't really get paid based on ratings from HBO. For the dignity of having their #8 guy hold out?

Would they listen to HBO? I doubt it. They want to win games. There is just no logic behind the statement that it is CLEARLY for the cameras.

How do you know Ross and Dee didn't negotiate a ratings clause with HBO?

Part of the deal man they need to create story lines to make show good... you dont have to agree with me but when he signs in a day or 2 but hbo makes a whole episode out of 2 days missing we will know.... everyone gets mad when someone else has an opinion on this site

By Tannehill missing practices it just ensures that he will be 3rd string all season. He is missing valuable experience. Oh well. It's a 2 horse race between Garrard and Moore.

He needs to sign ASAP or else he's gonna lose experience and turn into the next Chad Henne

Lol some of the things you see in this forum.....

This has NOTHING to do with Hard Knocks. If the Dolphins or Tannehill were delaying his signing because of Hard Knocks than this team/Tannehill will never amount to anything. I really doubt either side would risk their future for a couple of episodes of a TV show.

Also this has nothing to do with Tannehill. This is his agent vs our front office. The agent doesn't want the offset language in the contract strictly to protect himself against other agents that he is competing with for future clients. The Dolphins FO are protecting themselves and I do believe the pick before us and after both have the offset language in their contracts. This is really a dumb issue and hopefully Tannehill's agent decides that putting his client above himself would make him a lot more appealing to future players.

This guy is acting like a Diva already. His contract isnt about money so why isnt he in camp fighting for his job? His agent can work out the details while he learns the system. I say Sit his A@s!

So how is that humble pie tasting?

His contract isnt about money so

Can we sticky this. I have never laughed so hard in my life. "HIS CONTRACT ISN'T ABOUT MONEY"...........then what the hell is it about? lol lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom