Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk!

Contracts are always about money.
Both sides need to cover their own asses.
I absolutely hate when fans put their two cents on contract negotiations. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HOLD UP IS.

This guy is acting like a Diva already. His contract isnt about money so why isnt he in camp fighting for his job? His agent can work out the details while he learns the system. I say Sit his A@s!
Oh the irony from thread title to post. You might not want to call someone stupid if you yourself are in fact stupid. Look at your thread title. Lmfao

im pretty sure they dont let anyone who's not under contract participate in camp incase they get hurt .. they lose out and so does the player

From my understanding the Dolphins are asking him to sign something that is unprecented for a top ten pick, which does involve money as it involves whether parts of the deal are guaranteed or not with offset language.

My perception is the Dolphins are the ones causing the situation and for their own PR I highly suggest they not try to be the groundbreakers of new contract language for top ten picks and get this guy signed already....the reputation of this organization has already dropped to an all-time low and this is only making the reputation around the country and with other players look worse and worse.

From my understanding the Dolphins are asking him to sign something that is unprecented for a top ten pick, which does involve money as it involves whether parts of the deal are guaranteed or not with offset language.

My perception is the Dolphins are the ones causing the situation and for their own PR I highly suggest they not try to be the groundbreakers of new contract language for top ten picks and get this guy signed already....the reputation of this organization has already dropped to an all-time low and this is only making the reputation around the country and with other players look worse and worse.

You do know he signed last night right?

it actually sounded like the issue was more on Miami's side where we were pushing for some new perk from the new CBA and Tannehill's party was hesitant to sign it

Back
Top Bottom