Tannehill Operating At "ludicrous Speed" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Operating At "ludicrous Speed"

Im pro RT, but we've been hearing about a fast uptempo for years now and never see it. Or they go 3 and out when they try it bc of presnap penalties, drops, sacks, w/e.

Ill believe it when I see it on Sundays. I think the QB is capable of it, but the entire O has to be able to handle it.

Im pro RT, but we've been hearing about a fast uptempo for years now and never see it. Or they go 3 and out when they try it bc of presnap penalties, drops, sacks, w/e.

Ill believe it when I see it on Sundays. I think the QB is capable of it, but the entire O has to be able to handle it.

When certain spots of the offense can’t grasp the tempo it won’t work. This is why it never worked.

Lets see it on sunday then I will believe it, heard this before. I will also wait and see if anyone shows leadership on Sunday not Monday through Saturday.

regarding up-tempo : practice, mental prep, & discipline. I hope we have it together cause I'd love to see it. You want to speed things up? Well, everybody has to know the PB in their sleep. The communication from booth to sideline to field needs to be flawless. You have to put the time in and be mentally prepared - across the board - players and coaches. Look at teams successful at this. No surprises among them. Got to have the right people and the right coaches. We will see. Gase or RT wanting it so does not make it simply so.

Is it really that we just had too many dummies? Teams that always run good up tempo offenses must have their share of dum-dums too, no?

Back
Top Bottom