Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Hard to tell from a video if he is in discomfort or purposely not pushing it.
I agree. It's clear he's not 100% (otherwise he'd be repping with a full motion), but what % he's really at is not clear. I will say that if he's truly showing all he's capable of doing, then yes, he's weeks away, if not more.

I was just going off the OP saying he could barely lift his arm

I was going by the video as well and you may be right. He can't lift his arm. But it's unclear by the video if he truly can't or isn't trying to do so for medical related reason.

Just strange that if he truly can't lift it then why is he dressed?

I was going by the video as well and you may be right. He can't lift his arm. But it's unclear by the video if he truly can't or isn't trying to do so for medical related reason.

Just strange that if he truly can't lift it then why is he dressed?

Gase had the guy with a pretty much torn ACL on the practice field at the end of 2016 with a questionable designation.

Gase thinks he is the smartest guy in the room . . . .but he looks like an idiot more often than he would probably care to admit.

He will be back week 12, this video proves nothing lol. Him throwing with the trainers and his coach talking about week 12 being the target is significant however.

As for Ryan . . . .he definitely ain’t playing this week.

From an organizational aspect it would make no sense to play him either this week.

wtf? it sure looks like he can lift his arm. he s just being a bit dramatic about, playing for the cameras.

Come on! Beat up OL. Cold temps and a rusty QB, what could go wrong.

I mean its like Moore going up to Baltimore and New England . . . . They already are turning on Jay, lets rest Jay another week and put that sacrificial lamb out there on the road and the following week we can bring our starter back in with more favorable conditions with the previous week still leaving a bad taste in people’s mouths.

They absolutely need to choose wisely a proper spot for Ryan and @Indy in the dome, coming off a bye, makes tons of sense.

Back
Top Bottom